Are you looking to apply for nursing school? The National Testing Service (NTS) offers an online application process for nursing admissions in Pakistan. In this article, we’ll provide a step-by-step guide on how to apply online for nursing school through NTS.
How to Apply for NTS Nursing Admission Online 2023
- Visit the NTS website at www.nts.org.pk.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button located in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Create an account by clicking on the “New User” button and following the instructions.
- Once you have created an account and logged in, click on the “Online Applications” tab.
- Select the “Nursing Admission” option from the drop-down menu.
- Fill out the application form with all required information, including your personal details, educational qualifications, and contact information.
- Upload any required documents, such as your passport size photograph and transcripts.
- Review your application to ensure that all information is correct and complete.
- Submit your application and pay the application fee using a credit card or bank transfer.
Important Dates to Remember
To be eligible for NTS nursing admission, you must meet the following requirements:
- Have passed intermediate (12th grade) with at least 45% marks in pre-medical subjects.
- Have a valid CNIC (national identity card) issued by the National Database and Registration Authority (NADRA).
- Be a citizen of Pakistan.
The selection process for NTS Nursing Admission Online Apply 2023 consists of the following steps:
- Submission of online application form and payment of application fee.
- Written test.
- Interview and assessment of documents.
- Final selection based on merit.
If you have any questions about the NTS Nursing Admission Online Apply 2023 process, you can contact the NTS helpline at 051-844-444-1 or email [email protected].
We hope this guide on NTS nursing admission online apply has been helpful. Good luck with your application!