A complete guide for Freelancers and Skilled Workers Can Get UAE Green Visa. The United Arab Emirates (UAE) recently introduced a new initiative called the “Green Visa” to attract skilled workers and entrepreneurs to the country. The Green Visa is a long-term residency permit that enables freelancers and skilled workers to live and work in the UAE for up to three years. In this article, we’ll explain how freelancers and skilled workers can obtain a Green Visa.
The Green Visa is a long-term residency permit introduced by the UAE government to attract skilled professionals, freelancers, and entrepreneurs to the country. The visa is valid for up to three years and can be renewed. The Green Visa holders can sponsor their family members, apply for a driving license, and open a bank account in the UAE.
Also Read: Cheezious Pizza Menu of All Branches
Self-employed, skilled workers, investors, and freelancers can apply for UAE Green Visa.
- Eliminates the requirement of employment to stay in the UAE.
- Allows sponsorship for unmarried daughters of any age and sons up to 25 years old.
- An extended grace period of six months after the 5-year validity.
Also Read: Free Hajj Sponsorship Pakistan 2023
Documents Required from Freelancers or Self-Employed
- A freelance or self-employment permit from the Ministry of Human Resources.
- Proof of Emiratization with a bachelor’s degree or specialized diploma.
- Evidence of annual income from self-employment for the last two years, totaling at least AED 360,000, or evidence of financial stability for their stay in the UAE.
Documents Required from Skilled Workers
- A valid employment contract.
- Must be categorized in the first, second, or third occupational level in accordance with the Ministry of Human Resources.
- At least a bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- A minimum salary of AED 15,000 per month.
Documents Required from Investors
- Approval from the Federal Authority for Identity, Citizenship, Customs, and Port Security (ICP).
- Proof of investment.
- Approval from other local authorities.
How to Apply for Skilled Workers Can Get UAE Green Visa?
- Visit the website of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) Dubai or download its app.
- Create an account.
- Select the green residency option under the services section.
- Choose the relevant subcategory, including skilled worker, partner, freelancer, or investor.
- Attach the necessary documents.
- Pay the AED 2,280 fees.
- Submit the request.
Cost for Skilled Workers Can Get UAE Green Visa
The cost of a UAE Green Visa is AED 2,280. It doe snot include the price of an ID card which costs AED 575 and the medical fee which costs AED 320 for normal services. These charges are only for individual applicants. However, it may vary according to the number of sponsored members on this visa.
The Green Visa is an excellent opportunity for freelancers and skilled workers who want to live and work in the UAE. It provides long-term residency, family sponsorship, and employment and business opportunities. To apply for the Green Visa, freelancers, and skilled workers must meet the eligibility criteria and follow the application process outlined by the GDRFA.