PEC Item Bank system Login 2023 of Zone 1 and Zone 2. PEC (Punjab Examination Commission) is an autonomous body responsible for conducting and monitoring the annual examinations of primary and middle-level students in the province of Punjab, Pakistan. To facilitate the examiners, PEC has introduced an item bank system to improve the assessment standards of the examination. The system helps examiners create high-quality question papers and evaluates students’ performance accurately. In this article, we will guide you through the PEC Item Bank System Login 2023, which is the latest version of the system.
PEC Item Bank System Login 2023
The PEC Item Bank System Login 2023 is a web-based application that can be accessed through any device with an internet connection. The system provides a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for the examiners to navigate through the application. The login process is straightforward, and the examiners can access the system by following the steps mentioned below:
Step 1: Open the web browser and enter the URL “https://ib.pec.edu.pk/” in the address bar.
Step 2: The PEC Item Bank System Login 2023 page will appear on the screen. Enter the username and password in the designated fields.
Step 3: After entering the credentials, click on the “Login” button.
Step 4: The PEC Item Bank System dashboard will appear on the screen. The examiners can select the desired options from the dashboard and create question papers or evaluate students’ performance.
- (Grade 1 – 8) School Based Assessment 2023: SBA Paper
- (PDF) School Based Assessment 2023 Grade 5
- (PDF) School Based Assessment 2023 Grade 4
- (SBA) School Based Assessment 2023 Grade 3 Solved Answers Objective
Step 5: For PEC System Region Wise Login check the table below:
|SR||District – ضلع||ZONE-1-URL|
|1||ATTOCK -اٹک||Click Here|
|2||BAHAWALNAGAR -بہاولنگر||Click Here|
|3||BAHAWALPUR -بہاولپور||Click Here|
|4||CHAKWAL -چکوال||Click Here|
|5||GUJRANWALA -گجرانوالہ||Click Here|
|6||GUJRAT -گجرات||Click Here|
|7||HAFIZABAD -حافظ آباد||Click Here|
|8||JHELUM -جہلم||Click Here|
|9||KHANEWAL -خانیوال||Click Here|
|10||LODHRAN -لودھراں||Click Here|
|11||MANDI BAHA UD DIN -منڈی بہاوالدین||Click Here|
|12||MULTAN -ملتان||Click Here|
|13||NAROWAL -ناروال||Click Here|
|14||RAHIMYAR KHAN -رحیم یار خان||Click Here|
|15||RAWALPINDI -راولپنڈی||Click Here|
|16||SIALKOT -سیالکوٹ||Click Here|
|17||VEHARI -ویہاڑی||Click Here|
PEC Item Bank System Features
The PEC Item Bank System Login 2023 offers a range of features that makes it one of the best assessment systems in the country. Some of the key features are:
- User-Friendly Interface: The system provides a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for examiners to navigate through the application.
- High-Quality Questions: The system contains a vast pool of high-quality questions that cover all the subjects and topics of primary and middle-level examinations.
- Customizable Exam Papers: The examiners can create customizable question papers by selecting the desired questions from the item bank system.
- Automated Scoring System: The system has an automated scoring system that evaluates the students’ performance accurately and provides instant results.
- Detailed Reports: The system generates detailed reports that help the examiners analyze the students’ performance and identify the areas of improvement.
In conclusion, the PEC Item Bank System Login 2023 is an excellent tool for examiners to create high-quality question papers and evaluate the student’s performance accurately. The system offers a range of features that make it one of the best assessment systems in the country. The login process is simple and easy, and the examiners can access the system through any device with an internet connection. We hope that this article has provided you with a comprehensive guide on the PEC Item Bank System Login 2023.