Switzerland Offering Paid Internships Visa From Pakistan without IELTS Required, Price, Online Apply, Last date for Registration for CERN.
The Administrative Student Programme by CERN Internship for 2023, located in Switzerland, presents a rare opportunity for scholars pursuing administration-related fields to take part in ground-breaking tasks that possess a global influence.
CERN, a renowned scientific institution, is presenting fully-funded internships to eligible students to acquire valuable experience in implementing intricate administrative techniques.
Undergraduate and postgraduate students whose degrees mandate internships are granted the opportunity to join the world’s most structured administrative platform.
The international internship program provided by CERN is fully-funded and available to students from a variety of administrative fields.
Students pursuing Bachelor’s or Master’s degrees in areas such as advanced secretarial work, human resource management, translation, law, logistics, business administration, communications, finance, library science, information science and technology, audit, physiology, public relations, or any other related discipline are strongly encouraged to apply.
CERN Administrative Student Programme 2023:
Prospective candidates who meet the selection criteria will have the opportunity to spend between 2 to 12 months at the European Organization for Nuclear Research, acquiring practical experience that complements their academic studies in their respective fields.
- 2-12 Months
- Human resources
- Advanced secretarial work
- Business administration
- Library and information science
- Engineering management
- Science communication
- Communication and public relations
Eligibility for Switzerland visa from Pakistan
- The applicant must be a national CERN Member or CERN Associate Member State.
- The applicants must have completed at least 18 months of their undergraduate studies, either in a bachelor’s or master’s degree program.
- The applicants must be specializing in an administrative field at the time of application for the internship.
- The applicant must be available for a minimum of 2 months and a maximum of 12 months.
- The applicants must be full-time registered students until the completion of the internship.
- The applicant must possess fluency and proficiency in either the English or French language.
- Students specializing in STEM/Engineering fields are not eligible for the internship program.
How to Apply for CERN Internship Paid Internships Program for Pakistan?
- To apply for a fully paid internship at CERN, click on the “I’m interested” button on the official website.
- Sign in through LinkedIn, Smartprofile, or Indeed.
- Browse your resume and drop it in the resume box.
- Provide all your correct and authentic personal details.
- Add your academic details along with your experience.
- Write a motivational message to the hiring manager which shows your commitment towards the internship at CERN.
- Be clear and specific about the fields of “Education” and “Experience”.
- As you are applying at Smart Recruiters, it is advised to write your answers in Notepad or Word in advance, as there is a limited time to answer the questions once the application starts.
Required Documents for CERN Internship
- Copy of the most recent academic transcript that must represent the detailed works.
- A reference letter from the university professor.
- If the candidate has done any prior internship a second reference letter from a previous internship.
- The reference letter may be submitted by the candidate directly or by the referee on his/her own via the received application link.
CERN Internship Student Program Deadline:
- The last date to submit an online application is July 31st, 2023 (at noon: 12:00 CET).