Visa Free Countries for Pakistan 2023 Without Passport: Traveling is an amazing opportunity to expand your horizons, immerse yourself in new cultures, and make cherished memories that will last a lifetime. As a Pakistani citizen, though, traveling abroad can be quite intricate due to visa requirements.
Nonetheless, there are numerous countries across the globe that provide visa-on-arrival and visa-free access to Pakistani citizens, making travel more accessible and hassle-free.
Visa Free Countries for Pakistan 2023
Here is the list of countries that offer visa-on-arrival and visa-free access to Pakistani citizens.
|St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Trinidad and Tobago|
|Cape Verde Islands*|
Process for an Online Visa Apply
- To apply for a visa in Pakistan, you need to make an appointment at the visa application center in your hometown.
- It can take several months to get an appointment with the embassy, so plan ahead.
- Make sure you have all the required documents ready before your appointment. These may include your passport, application form, health insurance, and other documents.
- Some documents may need to be verified with an apostille stamp or certified by a foreign office.
- At your appointment, you’ll need to submit your application and may be required to submit your biometrics as well.
- Your documents will need to be translated as required by the embassy and verified with an apostille stamp.
- It can take several weeks to receive a decision on your visa application.
- If you already have a valid visa that allows you to enter multiple countries, you don’t need to apply for a new visa.
Documents Do Pakistani Citizens Need to Apply for a Visa
- Pakistani passport holders who want to visit countries that require a visa beforehand need to submit certain documents.
- The specific documents required may vary depending on the country, but most countries typically require the following:
- A valid Pakistani passport (along with a photocopy). Some countries may require the passport to be valid for more than six months beyond the planned departure date.
- A completed visa application form.
- Passport photos that are no more than six months old.
- Travel health insurance covers the entire period of stay.
- Proof of payment of the visa fee.
- A detailed travel itinerary that shows all the places you plan to visit.
- A letter of invitation (if applicable).
- Proof of a booked return ticket for your flight home.
- Proof of booked accommodation.
- Proof that you have sufficient funds to cover your visit.
- Civil status documents (such as marriage certificates or birth certificates, if applicable).
In conclusion, Pakistani passport holders can enjoy visa-free travel to several countries in 2023.
However, it is crucial to check the specific requirements and limitations of each country and carry all relevant documents for a smooth travel experience. Stay updated with the latest travel advisories and plan ahead for an unforgettable trip. Happy travels!