8171 Rs. 14000 Ehsaas Program Online Registration Check by CNIC 8171 at NADRA is available on this Page in detail. Ehsaas Program Registration Form Check Online 2023 started once again for the help of people. The whole nation lives badly because of this COVID-19. Many people have lost their jobs. The government started Ehsaas Program Online Check By CNIC one more new scheme
On May 2, 2020, Prime Minister Imran Khan began the second phase called the Ehsaas Program Online Registration Check by CNIC Labour Program 2023, Ehsaas Program Online Registration 2023 started. Under the 14000 Ehsaas program government started Ehsaas one-window service for people for the Ehsaas Program Online Registration Check by CNIC and payment withdrawal.
STEP-by-STEP Ehsaas Program Online Registration Check by CNIC (Kafalat)
Here are the 4 steps you need to follow to verify, apply, register, and finally get regular Ehsaas support:
Step No 1: 👈
Check if you are eligible for support or not using the SMS method and the Ehsaas Program Online Registration Check by CNIC online tracking portal.
Step No 2: 👈
2nd place – all those users who receive a positive answer “they are eligible for Ehsaas support, will have to register their CNIC + names with the Ehsaas survey centers.”
Step No 3: 👈
3rd – Get your Ehsaas Program registration receipt and wait until your Ehsaas program backs up money provided by the government. ( You will receive an SMS to the registered number that Ehsaas Center has received your money)
Step No 4: 👈
4th – Finally, after you receive the Ehsaas Money SMS notification, visit the nearest Ehsaas Program center in all cities in Pakistan and receive 14,000 regularly for six months. Ehsaas Program 14000 Online Check
Note. We do not register or verify, but this is a reference article. You must visit the official Online Check Ehsaas program portal to check your status. In addition, we have described each step below with 100% details and links to descriptions.
1st Step Check Eligibility | Ehsaas Program 14000 Online Apply
There are two methods (SMS and online) to check eligibility in regular Pakistan. 1st check whether you are eligible for Ehsaas 8171 Web portal or not via “SMS” not via “Online Portal” – demo is below:
Ehsaas Program Check via SMS
- Enter the CNIC number without hyphens
- Send this number to 8171 via SMS
- In response, you will receive a compliance report
- The answer will tell you if you can get money or not
Ehsaas Program Check through the online portal
- Visit the Ehsaas Tracking 8171 portal
- Enter the form number or CNIC number
- Now enter your mobile phone number (SIM)
- Click “Malum Karen” and find out your money status.
Therefore, all those users who receive “positive signs” are eligible to visit the polling centers. This Ehsaas Program Check is the second step below.
2nd Step Visit the registration center | Ehsaas Program 14000 Online Registration
There are numerous registration centers in Pakistan (all districts) and villages. Visit the center with your CNIC through Ehsaas Program Cnic Check Online 2023 and register through Ehsaas “Survey.”
- Visit the Ehsaas Research Center
- Fill out the survey
- Tell the agent about your income
- Also, inform the agent about your property.
- They will check you in and give you SLIP
3rd Step Get a receipt and wait for the SMS
After the survey, you will be registered in the Ehsaas Program Online Registration Check by CNIC (NADRA) database. Now you need to take care of the receipt given to you by the Survey Bureau Ehsaas. This slip looks like this. It contains your name, CNIC number, family number, number of family members, and mobile phone number.
Therefore, it is proof that your registration is present in the Ehsaas database. In a few months, you will receive an SMS that the money has been received, and you will come to the Ehsaas center to collect it.
Receiving SMS and collecting money
Finally, after successful registration with the Ehsaas Program Online Registration Check by CNIC, you will receive a receipt, and they will register your CNIC number and phone number. Once your application has been processed, you will receive an SMS to inform you that you have visited Ehsaas and received the money. This is the last step, and you will receive 14000 with the Ehsaas Program Online Registration Check by CNIC.
SMS (SHORT MESSAGE SERVICE) / MESSAGES
- Write down your CNIC number and email it to the Ehsaas 8171 Web portal.
- You will get an email/text message verifying your eligibility. Because there are several fraudsters, such information will be double-checked.
- Following receipt of a confirmation SMS, go to the closest Ehsaas registration facility and take funds from an ATM.
- If you have a bank account, you may withdraw money from an ATM.
Important Notice (Scam Warning)
Always give importance to SMS 8171 because many scammers send SMS from different numbers and demand money from poor people. Therefore, Ehsaas only sends SMS from 8171, and all other numbers are fake, and you ignore such SMS.
How to Get Ehsaas Kafalat Program Check CNIC Cash from HBL ATM:
- First of all, press the ENTER (Green) button on the ATM machine
- Next, select the Urdu language on the screen
- Touch the Ehsaas Kafalat button on the Screen
- Enter Your CNIC number
- The next step is biometric verification through a Biometric device
- After the verification, you will get an amount of Online Check Ehsaas program cash with a payment receipt
Reopening of Ahsas Program 2023 Registration Online:
Ehsaas Centers are reopening from 1st September 2023 at the tehsil level. Eligible households who could not join the survey will be able to register at the nearest desk based on the National Identity Card of the housewife. Eligible women whose accounts are temporarily closed are requested to get biometric verification of their fingerprints from the nearest NADRA e-facility. The families facing issues in Ehsas Emergency Cash Assistance are for one time, while those who have joined Ehsas Kafalat will be paid permanently. The next installment of Kiflat will be released after September. Receipt messages are sent to eligible users from 8171. Payment of quarterly stipend is subject to 70% attendance of enrolled children in school.
The Prime Minister, Imran Khan, has approved the “One Window Ehsaas Policy 2023” which includes seven pillars;
1). Ehsaas Program Online Registration Check by CNIC One-Stop Shop: The One Window Ehsaas Centers will be a one-stop shop that will allow beneficiaries to get information on all Ehsaas benefits and services available to them in one space. The first one has opened in Sitara Market, Islamabad. All districts will have a One Window Center.
2). Back Office Integration: The second part is the integrated back-office digital interface, facilitating access of all those working in the Ehsaas Program Online Registration Check by CNIC ecosystem to appropriate links and resources. We are currently developing this ecosystem.
3). Digital Information Platform: The Ehsaas Digital Platform has been launched. It is a one-stop-shop that will provide links to all Ehsaas-related information & services. The e-portal is accessible to everyone & has info in Urdu, enabling easy navigation for beneficiaries.
4). Ehsaas Mobile App: The limited version of the Ehsaas App is available on Google Playstore. It is being expanded to reflect the entire ecosystem of Ehsaas Digital.
5). Ahsaas Program Registration 2023 Integrated Database: The integrated Ehsaas database will enable Ehsaas agencies to access data from NSER registration checks by CNIC in real time. This will allow for ascertaining the eligibility of potential beneficiaries. It will show all benefits being received by individuals & HHs across the Ehsaas Program Online Registration Check by CNIC Pakistan under PASSD agencies.
6). Unified Targeting Policy: The integrated database will facilitate the adoption of the EhsaasOneWindow targeting Policy, which will make targeting predictable, evidence-based & effective in the Ehsaas ecosystem. All socio-economic targeting under Ehsaas will use the PMT, which is determined through Ehsaas Survey.
7). Policy on Ehsaas One Window: Pakistan’s social protection institutional landscape has historically been fragmented. Overall, safety nets in the country comprise a large number of small, thinly spread (in terms of resources) and weakly coordinated overlapping programs. There are over a hundred safety net institutions and programs in the country at the federal and provincial levels. Launched in March 2019, the Ehssas Strategy aimed to address these gaps and gave importance to the concept of “One Window Ehsaas” as part of its priority initiatives. The first step towards the creation of “One Window Ehsaas” was the establishment of a new Division of Social Protection and Poverty Alleviation.
Ehsaas Program Registration Form | Ehsaas Program Registration
Ehsaas program registration form 8171 – Ehsaas program registration 2023
Ehsaas program registration 2023 online the Prime Minister has clearly announced that the fund will be distributed among the deserving. Ehsaas Program Online Registration Check by CNIC labor portal as part of the Ehsaas Emergency money program, the worthy person, will receive a cash grant of Rs. 12000 / –
In addition, the government has delivered $ 83 billion to 6.8 million families in the past three weeks through ehsas.nadra.gov.pk registration 2023.
Ehsaas program registration form Sindh Apply Today
All of those women or families who were receiving cash assistance under the Benazir Income Support Program (BISP) for 10 years, but are disqualified through new NSER surveys. The government had closed all such women’s financial assistance. Now, the disqualified women will again avail themselves of the cash amount of 12,000 rupees once again, so that they can be financially funded by inflation. It is informed to all those families or women who were blocked earlier, are now they are again eligible for Ehsaas kafalat cash through Ehsaas Registration Centers.
You are again informed, please visit your nearby Ehsaas Help Desk to receive your Ehsaas Amount. The last date for receiving the Ehsaas Kafalat amount is 28th February 2023. If you could not receive your cash amount during the eligible time then your amount will be returned to the main head. If you are eligible for Benazir Income Support Program and getting the amount, now Ehsaas Kafalat would provide you with the cash amount again. Share this news as much as you can.
The distribution of the Ehsaas program Cash amount to the deserving and eligible persons is underway and if you are waiting for the announcement then check SMS from 8171. When you will receive the SMS then visit your nearby Ehsaas Help Desk for receiving the amount.
In the audit objections of the Ehsaas Program following categories are included with different questions;
|Category-I||Q.1: Are all of those families who already getting Zakat are not eligible for Ehsaas?Answer: Zakat recipients are eligible for Ehsaas|
|Q.2: Why Tax-Filer are eligible for Ehsaas Kafalat?Answer: Tax filers are also eligible by the decision of the Cabinet during the Covid-Lockdown|
|Q.3: Why Lands-Owners are eligible for Ehsaas Kafalat?Answer: The Cabinet had taken a decision to include Landowners in the Ehsaas program because the Digital Records of Land are not available in other Provinces|
|Category-II||Q.1: Government Employees and Pensioners are eligible for Ehsaas?Answer: No Government Employees and Pensioners are not eligible for the Ehsas program. ( Only low paid pensioners are eligible )|
|Q.2: Both spouses are eligible for the Ehsaas program?Answer: No only one person Husband/Wife is eligible for Ehsaas|
|Q.3: Ehsaas Payments are given to the beneficiary on the basis of a Higher/Lower score?Answer: Online low-score beneficiaries are eligible for Ehsaas Survey|
|Category-II||Q.1: In the Ehsaas Emergency program, there are huge numbers of eligible families who did not come to receive the amount.Answer: Due to Digital Literacy, the leftover beneficiaries of Ehsas Emergency families cannot transfer the amount|
|Category-IV||Q.1: How do take any action against fake Banks, SMS, Apps, Online agents, and Websites?Answer: The Government is already working against the culprits who are doing fake biometrics|
Ehsaas Kafalat Khabarnama (February 2023):
- Prime Minister Imran Khan reviewed the progress of Health, Ehsaas, and Kisan Cards.
- Ehsaas Underway to upscale One Window Ehsaas Operations across all districts of KPK
- On “World Poverty Day,” Ehsaas launched the National Data Exchange Platform
- Ehsaas announces nationwide scaleup of Ehsaas Nashonuma and Ehsaas Koye Bhooka Na Soye on the “World Food Day”
- Sania Paid tribute to rural women o Pakistan on “International Day of Rural Women”
- International Day of the Girl Child is celebrated with young girls enrolled in Ehsaas Education Stipends
- Mazdoor Ka Ehsaas” unit established at the poverty Alleviation and Social Safety Division
- Secretary Ismat Tahira reviewed Ehsaas Registration Desks at Islamia College for Boys, Lahore Cantt
- Under Ehsaas Policy, the BISP board approved the “Bell Curve Concept” for employee performance management.
- BISP’s Board subcommittee on “Risk” convenes.
- Dr. Sania keynoted the launching ceremony of the “Girls Education and Enterprise Alliance” organized by Iqra-e-Taleem-o-Aagahi.
- Work plan review session this week on Ehsaas targeted commodity subsidies, model Panahgahs, Ehsaas Cash disbursements, Ehsaas Registration Desks, Ehsaas Panahgahs, and Ehsaas Tahafuz
- Meeting with the chairperson of, the National; Commission on the status of women who highly lauded Ehsaas 50% + gender policy
- 8.46 million families served, & Rs. 103.09 billion cash disbursed this year through ehsaas, so far
- 3,366 mothers and children registered this month under ehsaas nashonuma,
- 43,995 Children enrolled in ehsaas education stipends this week
- 9,200 loans were disbursed this week. 75 ceremonies held nationwide
- This month 1,254 families were supported through ehsaas amdan
- Award of over 90,000 scholarships underway all over the country
- 494 registration desks operational at the tehsil level to self-enroll households in the survey
- 1,782 people served at one window ehsaas center Islamabad this week
- This week 67,000 people served food across 7 districts through “ehsaas koye booka na soye
All of those families who are beneficiaries of 8171 Ehsaas Program 2023 can visit the nearest Ehsaas Center for registration of primary, secondary, and higher secondary scholarship benefits for their children between the age of 4 years to 22-Years. You must bring your child’s “B-Form” or CNIC with School or College admission certified verified by the Head of the Institute.
All the families eligible for sponsorship should approach our Tehsil Offices for registration of primary, secondary, and higher secondary benefits for their children between the ages of 4 and 22 years. Bring the child’s ‘B Form’ or National Identity Card and a school or college headmaster-certified admission receipt.
The Prime Minister has approved relief cash of Rs 12,000 per family for all the families in the quake-hit Hanoi district. Financial assistance will be issued to the families in the next 10 days. In addition to the federal government’s Ehsaas Program Online Registration Check by CNIC package, the additional financial relief amount will soon be delivered to the affected families after a detailed review of the damage caused by the earthquake.
Dr. Sanai Nishtar has finally announced the good news of opening the Ehsaas Program Online Registration Check by CNIC Website 8171 Portal. This web portal’s prime importance is to provide the easiest way of knowing Eligibility by putting Form No/CNIC No. Ehsaas Survey is now going to complete, and after the survey, all Ehsaas centers/registration desks are opening throughout Pakistan, especially those families whose survey is still not finished.
Based on Ehsaas Survey, the payment of Ehsaas Kafalat, Emergency Cash (Phase-II), and Scholarships are now continuing to distribute. Ehsaas Program Online Registration Check by CNIC Nadra registration 8171 check online 2023 Portal is the most appreciated task to facilitate the people of Pakistan. You can confirm the biometric verification through ehsas.nadra.gov.pk registration Check 2023 online.
- A candidate who is eligible for this can apply by visiting https://ehsaaslabour.nadra.gov.pk/ehsaas/ website
- Click on Ehsaas Labour Button
- The applicant must enter their correct 13-digit CNIC number
- Enter the current mobile number by selecting your mobile network code.