Ehsaas Program Scholarship 2021 Online Apply for Undergraduates at https://www.pass.gov.pk/ by PreaparationPoint.info. It is to inform you that the Ehsaas HEC Scholarship 2021 is open now. Those who want to apply for this program can apply from this page. Ehsaas Undergraduate program is a Governmental Program provided by HEC. Its main objective is to provide scholarships and to support all those students from low-income families. It is the vision of PM Pakistan Imran Khan to provide free education to all those students who want to continue their studies but they are not financially strong.
Through this program, over 50,000 students will get benefits in a year and about 200,000 students will get benefits in 4 years. So, this is a very beneficial program for all deserving students. There is a very good thing that 50% of the scholarships will be given to female students. All instruction regarding HEC Ehsaas Program Scholarship 2021 Online Apply and eligibility criteria is mentioned below the article.
HEC Ehsaas Program Scholarship 2021 Online Apply for Undergraduates
After a long time wait, the HEC Ehsaas Program Scholarship 2021 Online Apply’s last date has been announced by the official of phase 2. So candidates will submit and apply online application form till the last date after this date no application will process by the management.
Here are more details about the Ehsaas Program Scholarship 2021 Online Apply
Deadline is November 30, 2021
Eligibility Criteria :
Applicants have to meet the following criteria to be eligible for HEC Ehsaas Program Scholarship 2021 Online Apply:
- Applicants must be a new student and just have started university.
- Applicants must have full filled the criteria of admission and secured admission in the institute or university they intended to study.
- HEC ehsaas scholarship applies to the programs allowed by HEC.
- Applicants must meet the age limit that is set as regulation.
- Applicant cannot apply for this scholarship if they are availing of any other grand or scholarship award.
- Ehsaas scholarship program does not apply to evening programs with a high fee structure.
HEC Ehsaas Program Scholarship 2021 Online Apply will provide the following benefits:
- The scholarship will cover the university’s actual fee.
- An annual stipend will be provided.
Other details :
HEC Ehsaas Program Scholarship 2021 Online Apply Required documents are Given below:
- Copy of CNIC
- Copy of parents/guardian’s CNIC
- Salary slip or certificate of income (father, mother)
- If the income is on daily wage, shops, or private jobs, then they have to attach income certificate on stamp paper (at least 50/Rs).
- Copies of monthly utility bills (if applicable).
- If the residence is on rent, a copy of the rent agreement is required.
- Copies of medical bills
- Passport size applicant’s photograph.
- A picture of the house from outside.
- Copy of last fee receipts of the applicant and his/her siblings.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Those candidates who are seeking the Ehsaas HEC Scholarship 2021 Eligibility Criteria now can check after clicking on above the link you can see the eligibility criteria of the Ehsaas program.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Apply Online 2021
- Firstly, you will click on above the link.
- Then you will register yourself on the portal of the HEC Ehsaas Program Scholarship 2021 Online Apply.
- After the registration application form will appear on your screen.
- After registration, you will give all required documentation according to the portal need
- You will provide father, mother, and guardian income detail
- Last, you will submit the application before the last date.
Ehsaas HEC Scholarship 2021 Last Date
For the guidance of the candidates who are waiting for the Ehsaas HEC Scholarship 2021 Phase 2 last date. So the organization has officially announced the last date for application submission while the last date of admission is not announced.
EHSAAS Scholarship Is a major initiative to enhance access to higher education. The HEC Ehsaas Program Scholarship 2021 Online Apply of Government wishes to ensure that no student Is deprived of education because of financial need 50% of Scholarships are reserved for female students. Students with special needs as well as those from remote and disadvantaged areas are especially encouraged to apply.
Ehsaas HEC Scholarship 2021 Form
The information of the candidates who are searching for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Form is available and now they can download and apply for scholarships who have got already the highest marks in the previous class.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) has launched an online portal for realizing a budget of Rs 24 billion for undergraduate scholarships. Students from 125 public sector universities can apply for the scholarship program. In the academic year 2019-20, 50,762 students were given scholarships worth Rs 4.827 billion. The Ehsas Undergraduate Scholarship Program will provide scholarships to 50,000 students from low-income families each year.
Eligibility: Students with a family income of less than Rs 45,000 can apply for the Ehsas Scholarship Program. The 4-year program will benefit 200,000 students. The scholarship includes a 100% tuition fee and a monthly stipend of Rs 4,000. With a budget of Rs. 24 billion, the program has been extended to public sector universities in all four provinces, Azad Kashmir and Gilgit-Baltistan.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2021 Amount
The majority of the people are searching for the Ehsaas Undergraduate scholarship program amount so these programs are covering all the expenditure of education as well as they are providing 4000 rupees monthly for living. So this is the perfect time for those candidates who have already got the highest marks. So scholarship will give on your number base.
So this was all about the Ehsaas scholarship program. Those students eligible for the scholarships can apply online here. It is a very good step taken by the Government. As there are thousands of students who want to study but there are a lot of financial problems for them. So, through this step of the government, those hardworking students will be able to continue their further studies. It is a friendly step of the government. Now only you have to do is to apply for the program as described in the given steps. After this, students will be able to get scholarships. For more educational news, stay connected with us.