100,000+ Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 3 Program Online Apply and ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA for undergraduates with the last date at https://ehsaas.hec.gov.pk informed you by PreparationPoint.info Team. HEC announced Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Phase-III for fall 2021 and gave a Stipend of Rs.40,000 per student. Students are required to apply online for Ehsaas Scholarship Program (ESP). Here are complete details about Ehsaas Scholarship 2021 including Eligibility Criteria, Number of Scholarships, Start & last dates, Application filling method, Merit Criteria, Universities & Campuses eligible for Scholarship.
Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program 2021 Details
- Education: Undergraduate
- Gender: Males and Females both.
- Scholarship Covers: Tuition Fee, Stipend
- Scholarship Duration: Over Four Years
- Deadline: 30 November, 2021
- Scholarships Annually: 50,000 Every Year
- Scholarship: 200,000 in four years
Following Students are eligible to apply for Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 3 Undergraduate:
- Admitted in any of public sector listed institutions in fall 2021 session.
- Secured admission on merit based seats i.e morning, regular or subsidized.
- Students must be studying or secured admission in 1st semester.
- Students studying in undergraduate (4 & 5 Years) degree programs are eligible.
- Students already receiving any other scholarship
- Students having admission on self base
- Those students which are enrolled in evening programs
- Private universities students are not eligible
- Semi Govt. universities students are eligible to apply
Features of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2021
- 100,000 Scholarships Every Year
- 50% of seats reserved for Girls
- Complete Tuition4 fee-free
- Students will be given 40000 per year
Ineligibility for Ehsaas Scholarship
Following are ineligibility conditions for Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 3:-
- Students secured admission on self finance, replica, evening, partially subsidized or non-subsidized basis are not eligible for Ehsaas Scholarship Program (ESP) fall 2021
- Students studying in private universities are not eligible.
- Students studying in 2 Years degree programs (Associate Degree Program/BA/BSc OR MA/MSc) are not eligible for this HEC Ehsaas Scholarship Program.
- Students studying in other than 1st semester of undergraduate are also restricted to apply.
- Students studying through distance learning are ineligible.
How to apply for Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 3 Program?
Students are required to apply online for HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program Fall 2021 (Phase-III). To apply online, you just visit Education Testing Council (ETC) & create an online application for Ehsaas Scholarship Program.
Here’s a complete video tutorial in which we have shown, How to apply online for HEC Ehsaas undergraduate scholarship program step by step. There is also the link to the ETC online application portal for Ehsaas Scholarship.
Just Signup From the Following Section for Ehsaas Scholarship Phase 3
List of Universities for Ehsaas Scholarship
Overall Pakistan, there are 135 Universities (DAIs) & 70+ Campuses which are nominated by HEC for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program.
Followings are All universities & campuses eligible for Ehsaas Scholarship.Download List of Universities
Start & Last date of Ehsaas Scholarship 2021
Online registration for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program (ESP) Phase 3, started on September 30, 2021. The last date to apply for the HEC Ehsaas Scholarship is November 30, 2021. The deadline may be extended due to late universities admissions as in the last year deadline was extended till December 25, 2020.
Financial Assistance in Ehsaas Scholarship
Following assistance included in HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program.
- Total Tution fee of respective university
- Stipend of Rs.40,000 per year
- Hostel, Transport, books & other miscellaneous expenses are not included