PM HEC Free Laptop Scheme 2023 for Students in Pakistan Online application details are shared on this Preparation Point Page. Prime Minister Youth Laptop Scheme -Online Registration Ends on Last Date Prime Prime Minister’s Online Registration Last Date Prime Minister Laptop Program 2023 Online registration has begun right now. The PM laptop scheme 2023 registration date phase will be beginning on the 10th of July.
Shahbaz Sharif Laptop Scheme 2023 Online Apply. The PM Pakistan gave 1 million laptops to students who go to school in the evening from today 8th of March, 2023. Students will have laptops by the year 2023. The first round of giving will be done by the 20th of next month, the minister said.
The requirements and guidelines are explained in the notice. The HEC Free Laptop Scheme 2023 prospective students are advised to apply during this period.
Deadline to submit application forms Premier Minister Laptop Scheme (New Phase Prime Minister laptop scheme 2023 to apply online (male as well as female) students of Metric, Intermediate, FA, FSC, ICS, I. com, DAE, BA, BSC, B.Com, BS, and B.Ed.
Prime Minister HEC Free Laptop Scheme 2023
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) under the Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme is expected to give out around 200,000 laptops in Phase IV and V for students from public sector universities as well as degree-granting institutions.
The Free Laptops scheme was launched by GJ and allied services. According to reports of HEC today, the closing date for applying for laptops is September 30. Check this page frequently for the most recent information regarding youth.punjab.gov.pk Laptop registration for 2023.
The application process for the laptop, the application form, the final date to apply, when you are eligible to apply, the test syllabus and past papers, as well as books for preparation as well as answers to MCQs and test pattern results, and merit lists.
Eligibility Criteria for PM Laptop Scheme 2023 Registration
Eligibility Criteria (May Phase)-Ongoing
- The applicant must have a valid CNIC/ B-Form number.
- Must be a valid student as of the closing date for application submission i.e. September 30, 2017.
- Students enrolled till Septemberr 30, 2017 (for new enrollments the student must be enrolled before 30 November 2017) but not earlier than their respective program duration as per the table below:
|S. No.||Program||Duration (Max.)||Enrolment after|
|1.||PhD||5 years||June 30, 2012|
|2.||MS/ MPhil||2 years||June 30, 2015|
|3.||MBA 1.5/ 2.5/ 3.5||1.5/ 2.5/ 3.5 years||Dec. 31, 2015/ Dec. 31, 2014/ Dec. 31, 2013|
|4.||Masters (16 year education)||2 years||June 30, 2015|
|5.||Bachelors||4/ 5 years||June 30, 2013/ June 30, 2012|
|6.||Diploma of Associate Engineering||3 Years||June 30, 2014|
|7.||BA/ BFSc (Only for FATA and ICT regions)||2 Years||June 30, 2015|
|8.||FA/ FSc (Only for FATA and ICT regions)||2 Years||June 30, 2015|
*Only Students enrolled in colleges located in FATA and Islamabad Capital Territory Region
- Students studying in public sector Universities/ Degree Awarding Institutes duly recognized by HEC.
- Students enrolled in Ph.D./ MS/ MPhil or equivalent 18 year program
- Students enrolled in 1 or 2-year Masters’s degree program (morning and evening)
- A student enrolled in a 4-year or 5-year Bachelor’s degree program (morning and evening)
- Students studying as distant learners at the Virtual University of Pakistan or Allama Iqbal Open University.
- Students studying for government degrees or postgraduate colleges of Federal Capital and Federally Administered Tribal Areas.
- Students of degree colleges of other provinces may be covered by respective provincial arrangements (if any)
- Students’ eligibility and enrolment status as defined above shall be determined on the day of the distribution of laptops at the HEI.
- Criteria for Students enrolled in a distance learning programs at VU and AIOU, and students of polytechnic institutes of Pakistan and AJK shall be defined in coordination with respective universities/ boards and will be updated accordingly.
- No laptop shall be issued to those who have availed in the past from such initiative(s) taken by the government or by the higher education institute.
Please Note: Following students will NOT be eligible for laptops under this scheme:
- Students of any private sector higher education institutes
- Students of any government degree & postgraduate colleges except Federal Capital and FATA
- Students who have received a laptop under any Federal or Provincial Government scheme
- Foreign nationals, except students from AJK and Indian-Occupied Kashmir
- Any other students not listed above and/ or as identified and decided by the Steering Committee.
Laptops Distribution Criteria for students studying in ICT and GCT Colleges:
- The HEC Free Laptop Scheme 2023 under the Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme will be awarded on merit to talented students enrolled in Graduate/ Postgraduate Colleges operating under Islamabad Capital Territory (ICT) and Government Technical Colleges / Government Vocational Colleges across Pakistan and AJ&K.
- The latest academic performance in the examination conducted by the relevant board will be considered for merit list generation.
- Students enrolled in intermediate, graduate/ postgraduate programs in any of the degree or post-graduate colleges of ICT; and in the case of GCTs, students enrolled in two-year or three-year DAE programs will be considered.
- The total quota is 20,000 laptops i.e. 5,000 laptops per year for four years of the scheme (i.e. 2014-15 through 2017-18)
- The quota for graduate/ postgraduate colleges located in ICT is 10,000 i.e. 2,500 laptops per year of the scheme (i.e. 2014-15 & through 2017-18)
- The total number of laptops will be divided among all colleges of ICT and among all GCTs on the basis of the number of applicants who applied under the Prime Minister’s Laptops Scheme, instead of enrollment.
Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2023 Quota
Example: Applicants applied from the college in consideration/ Total No. of applicants applied x Annual Quota
Note: Colleges’ share shall be calculated separately for ICT and GCTs
|Program||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|Masters (16 Years)||50%||50%|||||
|Degree/ Diploma 3-year||50%||25%||25%|
|Intermediate/ Diploma 2-Year||50%||50%|
- The top meritorious students against the allocated quota of each department/ program will be considered for the award of laptops as per their respective quota
- Any leftover laptops will be adjusted amongst the students as per the following:-
- Students of the same college in order of academic performance in the same Program level
- Students of the ICTs/ GCTs of the same ICT/ province, in order of academic performance
- The department/discipline-wise allocation within the college will be made on the basis of applications received.
Applicants applied from a department or discipline/ Total No. of applicants applied from within the college * Calculated Quota for the College
- No laptop will be issued to those who have availed of this opportunity in any Government funded scheme.
- The data of the applicants must be verified by the Principal/ Vice Principal or his/ her designated official.
The eligibility for the laptop award will also be determined at the time of distribution. If a student(s) failed to produce the required documents and proof of academic performance, against the data which made him/ her qualified for a laptop, he/ she shall not be awarded a laptop.
Laptops Distribution Criteria for students of FATA graduate/ postgraduate Colleges
- The laptops under Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme will be awarded on merit to talented students enrolled in Government graduate and postgraduate colleges located in FATA and FR Regions.
- The latest academic performance in the examination conducted by the relevant board/ university will be considered for merit list generation
- The laptops will be awarded to Intermediate, Bachelor, and Postgraduate level students enrolled as of the last date of application submission i.e. September 30, 2017.
- The total quota for Phase IV & V is 5,000 laptops
- The total number of laptops will be divided equally among all FATA (7 Agencies)/ FR Regions (6 Regions) on the basis of the constituency. However, leftover laptops will be distributed among FATA students.
- No laptop will be issued to those who have availed of this opportunity in any Government of Pakistan-funded laptop schemes.
Year wise proportionate allocation will be made as;
|Program||1st Year||2nd Year||3rd Year||4th Year|
|Masters (16 years)||50%||50%|||||
|Intermediate/ Diploma 2-Year||50%||50%|| |
Selection Criteria for youth.punjab.gov.pk laptop
Download the application form to apply to the Laptop scheme 2023 Online. At the present, the government has decided to provide 200 laptops in the final year of its term in order to reach the target of 500,000 laptops within four years. Pakistan will offer a no-cost laptop program starting in 2023. The HEC Free Laptop Scheme 2023 initially were distributed to public sector universities. Later colleges and technical schools were also added to the program.
Prime Minister Free Laptop Scheme Online Apply
Students who want to apply for the scholarship program that will grant an unpaid laptop by 2023 must follow the steps below and then submit an application for scholarships. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria will be offered the chance to be selected for. In the beginning, there were only Ph.D., as well as M.Phil students, were chosen to participate in the program. students who fulfill the requirements are eligible to apply for the GJ laptop scholarship 2023.
Prime Minister laptop scheme Online Registration
The student must score 50% marks in the SSC or matriculation degree (Science or arts) Intermediate/high school diploma students (FA, FSC, ICS, i.com, and DAE) graduation(BA BSC, BA B.Com, BS)later BS level students were also provided laptops. At the time the scheme was introduced distance learning institutions weren’t part of it and 50 percent of possible points had to be completed. The grades you earned during the last academic year.
Prime Minister Free Laptop Scheme 2023 Online Registration
Students who are pursuing a degree in secondary school through a university can apply. While later Allama Iqbal Open University and Virtual University were also selected to be part of the program. Foreign Minister Khawaja Muhammad Asif graced the ceremony as chief guest. Mrs. Leila Khan, Chairperson, of the PM Youth Programme, and Dr. Mukhtar Ahmed, Chairman of the HEC Free Laptop Scheme 2023 were also in attendance.
Detailed information and qualifying requirements
- The laptop scheme 2023 will be awarded based on performance.
- Visit the official website, where interested applicants may apply.
- If you have any questions about your inclusion on this list, please contact us. You may get the head of your school or institution and the program’s registrar.
- The laptop distribution system for 2023 terms 2nd and 3rd lists the date/schedule of Imran Khan
- Students have completed the process of registering for a new term.
- Students with this status may contact the helpdesk to amend their academic records.
- The institution and the person in charge of the investigation have verified the student’s record.
- In the earlier plans, Govt gave most of the laptops to students. Contact your university’s liaison if you have any issues.
- Please use your email address and CNIC mobile phone number during the registration procedure.
- If you get the same email and provide false information, you may cancel your laptop.
- There is no charge to join this program. Don’t send in forms until you’ve read the directions and frequently asked questions.
- The registration deadline is set for April 10th, 2023.
- The data must be correct. Your laptop will be canceled if there is an issue.
- Students at the master’s level get access to laptop computers. After this, they will be given out to bachelors, then inter and metric students.
- Candidates should have at least 60% in each degree program they apply to.
- Students should be graded based on their ability, not their race or ethnicity.
The students at the intermediate and matric levels can also apply for a laptop via this program. Essentially, this means that the HEC Free Laptop Scheme 2023 qualifications for the elementary and middle classes are the same. Because of this, if you pass the exam, you will be eligible for a laptop under the PM plan. Otherwise, They will not give the computers to ineligible applicants.
Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme 2023 Online Apply
This HEC Free laptop scheme 2023 program is exclusively available to students enrolled in university, and the HEC Free Laptop Scheme 2023 government immediately introduced the PM Laptop Program. This laptop program is open to Pakistan Government University students with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of less than 3.00. Online Registration Form, Merit Lists, or any other information on the PM Imran Khan laptop scheme 2023 Apply Online If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to inquire in the comments section below.
PM Laptop Youth Scheme 2023 Online Registration
Imran Khan’s laptop plan is described in detail here. If you meet the eligibility criteria for the HEC Free laptop scheme 2023 and have the necessary grades, you may apply for this program and get your laptop computer.
Download the Application Form For Youth Laptop Scheme 2023
For this type of information, kids of all ages are registering for computers under a new program. This HEC Free Laptop Scheme 2023 program is designed to teach pupils about computer technology. In reality, the future of employment and education will be based solely on computer technology in the years to come. Students, therefore, should take advantage of this chance to participate in this program because they’ll be able to access internet services on their laptops in the future. To acquire the computers from PM, we recommend signing up for this program.
PM Laptop scheme 2023 Registration date
As the last point, candidates may come from throughout the country, including provinces and cities. It doesn’t matter whether you’re a student in the public or private sector. All students of the HEC Free Laptop Scheme 2023 are welcome to apply. So, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them in the comments section.