HEC LAT Test date Registration Online(LLB) Syllabus 2022 at etc.hec.gov.pk informed you by preparationpoint Team. The Higher Education Commission is conducting HEC Law Admission Test (LAT test date 2022) for applicants desirous to get admission in five-year undergraduate LLB Degree Program in HEC/PBC recognized public and private sector universities/institutions and recognized colleges affiliated with public sector universities in compliance with directions of the Honorable Supreme Court vide its Order dated March 6, 2018 and Judgement dated August 31, 2018 passed in C.P.134/2012. You can get preparation for exams through law admission test past papers which are definitely available online.
LAT Test 2022 Important Dates
Announcement Date: 27th December
Last Date Submission: 17th January 2022
LAT Test Date: 30th January 2022
If you are willing to get admission in LLB Degree Program 2022 then you need to qualify through HEC LAW-LAT test. The duration of the HEC LAT Test date Registration Syllabus 2022 Law program is 5-years. The examination centers are available in Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore and all big cities. The last date for submission of application form is 15th November 2021. The admission test will be held on 28th November 2021. After the success in LAW test, you will get admission in Private or Affiliated university/college.
New HEC LAT Test date Registration will started in Jan, 2022. and LAT test 2022 will be conducted in March 2022.
HEC Law Admission Test (LAT) For LLB Degree Program 2022 – Syllabus
- Students who have passed the Higher Secondary School Certificate (HSSC)or equivalent/grade 12 education.
- Students who have appeared in the final examination of HSSC or equivalent/grade 12 education and are awaiting results.
|Division of Questions||Marks||Nature of Questions|
|Essay||15||200 words maximum|
|Personal Statement||10||200 words maximum|
|General Knowledge MCQs||20|
|Islamic Studies MCQs||10|
|MCQs Pak Studies||10|
|Math MCQs||05||Basic Math|
Date of Examination for LAT LLB 2022
- Date of test will be announced on HEC website www.hec.gov.pk and http://etc.hec.gov.pk
- Applicants who register through HEC online registration process will be able to download their roll number slip from http://etc.hec.gov.pk and registered email address a week before the test date.
- Email/SMS will also be sent to registered applicants for test date, time and venue. While filling online application form, candidates are required to provide valid email/mobile number on which applicant wish to receive Roll Number Slip.
- Test Centre once selected will not be changed.
- A print of Roll Number Slip and Original CNIC will be required to enter the Test Centre on Test Day.
Details of Examination Centres For LAT Test 2022
The HEC LAT Test date Registration Syllabus 2022 will be conducted in major cities. Applicants may select any Test/Examination centre from the list available in application form.
How to Register for Law Admission Test HEC 2022
- Please visit the following link: http://etc.hec.gov.pk for online registration.
- ln case of any difficulty during online registration, please visit onlinehelp.hec.gov.pk OR visit HEC Secretariat or contact HEC regional centres for guidance.
- Application submission comprises two steps: profile completion using “My Profile” section and application submission using “Law Admission Test” link on menu panel on left hand side bar of online portal.
- Only submitted applications will be considered for LAT and applications in SAVE or INCOMPLETE mode will not be entertained.
- Test Fee of Rs. 500/- is to be deposited Online/ATM in the Account No. 1742 7900 133401, Account Title: Higher Education Commission, Bank: Habib Bank Limited, Branch Code: 1742. Bank Draft/Pay Order will also be accepted.
- Applicants are required to send a copy of Fee Deposit Slip/ATM/Online Transfer or original Bank Draft/Pay Order through courier on this address: Room No. 13-209, 2nd Floor, HRD Building, HEC, Sector H-8, Islamabad on or before the ‘last date of registration.
- Please mention your CNIC number at the backside of the Deposit Slip/Bank Draft/Pay Order.
- The test fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
LAT Test Last Date To Apply 2022
HEC is going to conducting the Law admission test for applicants who want to get admission in LLB 05 Years, and LLB 03 Years program. LAT test, last date for online registration is 15 Novemben and test date is 28 November. The applicants can submit application online at HEC website, signup at etc.hec.gov.pk, login and apply online. First of all fill personal information like first name, last name, email address, mobile number, biographical & father information, address, nationality information, upload picture and move to next page. LAT test, last date to submission for online registration is November 15..
HEC LAT Test Date 2022
Students searching for Law admission test (LAT) date 2022, there is no official announcement regarding the HEC LAT Test date Registration Syllabus 2022 . When Higher Education commission will issue any news, we will inform first at this page. So, keep visiting PreparationPoint for latest HEC LAT Test date Registration Syllabus 2022 test updates.
Important Instructions For HEC LAT Test
- Any important date must be announced on hec website
- Students must download their roll slip through the website of hec as per online registration and also register email address a weak before the exam date.
- All details about the test date, roll number slip and exam center will be send through the email or sms that providing by the students. Applicants should me send valid email or content number so that avoid any inconvenience.
- As selected the test center from the list, it should not be alter at any cost.
- On the test day it should be required to take your copy of roll number slip and original cnic to enter in the examinational hall.
Previous LAT Test History
There are three test conducted in the months of March, August, and October . HEC LAT test date 2022 also announced the answer keys for these tests. Now HEC is going to conduct the last test of the year on November 28. Last date for online application form is 15 November.
etc hec gov pk lat 2022
The Higher Education Commission HEC announces the Law Entry test Examination ( HEC LAT Test date Registration Syllabus 2022 ) throughout Pakistan every year. The admission plan for the Bachelor of Laws program announced by Hongkong Electric will last for five years. Many private and public institutions, such as universities and universities, are based on the five-year law degree program of the HEC Law Admissions College.
LAW LAT Test Online Registration
The Higher Education Commission HEC is conducting Law admission test LAT for applicants desirous to get admission in five year undergraduate LLB degree programme in HEC,PBC recognized public and private sector universities institutions and valid colleges affiliated with Public Sector Universities in compliance with directions of the Honorable Supreme Court.
Law Admission Test 2022 Last Date
Today Higher Education Commission has announce Law Admission schedule 2022 of official website. we are pleasured to information you that HEC LAT test date 2022 start accepting online application forms from eligible candidates. Applicants must submit complete forms before 17th January 2022.
Apply For LAT Test 2022
If you are one of those who want to get admission in LLB undergraduate 5 years degree program then you must register them online on HEC LAT test date 2022 official website before closing date. Incomplete and late submission forms are not entertained. Only online forms are accepted. Candidates must go on HEC website create a login and apply for HEC LAT test date 2022.
Law Admission Test Registration Form
The paper of the LAT test will consist of 100 marks of which 75 MCQs of the Objective remaining paper will be Subjective (P.S & Essay). You need to get passing marks on the LAT test. Because after passing the test a candidate will qualify for admission.
LAT LLB Admission Test Apply Online
To get all information about Higher Education Commission LAT test registration, test date, Syllabus, LAT MCQs, and preparation for LAT test. For this reason, you need to visit this page on daily basis.
HEC LAT test date 2022 Registration
Dear applicants if you have a problem with registration for the LAT test. Contact us through the comments box below. We will help you as soon as we are possible.
|HEC Contact Number and Address|
|Phone Number||(051) 9040 0000|
|Address||Head Office, Sector H-9, East Service Road, Islamabad|