Those candidates who have passed the written test for Constable Post will be informed through SMS of the interview date and time and their Islamabad Police Interview Date 2023 will be started on 23 Jan 2023. This interview process will be continuous for the next two weeks.
Important Questions and Their Answers for ICT Interview
Following are the types of Questions and their Answers which might be asked from you for an ICT Constable Interview starting from 23rd Jan 2023. Only these candidates eligible for this Interview which has passed in ICT Written exam results in 2023. This guide can help for Full preparation for ICT Islamabad Interview. Best of Luck!!!
First of all, Chairman asked the following questions:-
1) Introduce yourself?
2) What is your Degree in Diplomacy & Strategic Studies, Is it like Political science?
3) Where did you get the Degree?
4) What is Electoral College?
5) One question was about current affairs
Your dress and appearance:
- All clothes should be neatly pressed. Try to wear new clothes.
- Clean, polished shows.
- Clean and well-groomed hairstyle.
- Clean, trimmed fingernails.
- Empty pockets – no noisy coins.
- No gum, candy, or cigarettes.
- On the interview morning, give an extra 30 minutes to your appearance.
Life / Career Objectives:
This part is about your life / Career objectives. These objectives should relevant to the job.
- Why you are here?
- You have the knowledge and work experience relevant to the job, that’s why you are here.
Appearing before the interviewer / during an interview
- Introduce yourself with friendly speeches.
- Show interest in what the interviewer is saying, by nodding your head and leaning toward him/her occasionally.
- Give positive answers to negative-based questions.
- Make frequent eye contact.
- Keep a smile on your face during the interview.
- Answer politely, and try to relax.
- Admit when you don’t know.
- Provide accurate information.
- Keep a friendly environment with the interviewers.
- Listen carefully to the questions asked. Ask the interviewer to restate a question if you are confused.
- Answer the questions in the language in which you are asked.
- Don’t try to be over confidant.
- Make positive statements.
Things to avoid
- Poor personal appearance.
- Lack of interest.
- Poor knowledge about your future and past experience.
- Poor eye contact with the interviewer.
- Irrelevant answers to the question.
- Inability to express self clearly; poor voice, poor diction, poor grammar.
- Lack of planning for a career, no purpose or goals.
- Lack of confidence and poise, nervous, ill at ease.
- Lack of maturity.
- Errors in the Application Form
- Thanks to the interviewers for their time.
- Say ‘Salam or Khuda Hafiz’ at leaving the chair.