Download pdf (MBBS) NUMS Merit list of Provisionally Selected Candidates 2023 at www.numspak.edu.pk. Provisional merit list for first year MBBS session 2022-23 ARMY MEDICAL COLLEGE for this year is Opening from 97.1380 and ends at 96.0574.
MBBS NUMS Merit list of Provisionally Selected Candidates 2023
Also Check: UHS College Wise Merit List MBBS 2022 – 2023
Instructions for the Provisionally Selected Local Candidates
a. Email has already been sent to the provisionally selected candidates on their registered email address
through NUMS official email. (Check your spam folder as well).
b. Soon after receiving email, Kindly acknowledge that email and selected candidates are advised to report
at Admissions Office, NUMS Secretariat, C/O PEMH, The Mall, Rawalpindi, Pakistan along
with original documents mentioned in Para e for the Collection of Admission Offer Letter and Fee challan
between 09:00 – 1600 hours (Monday to Friday) within due date.
c. After receiving Admission Offer Letter and Fee challan, candidates are advised to deposit their fee at
any Habib bank Ltd (countrywide) by or before Thursday, 22 December 2022: 1400 hours through
bank challan issued by NUMS Admission Office only. Online payments are not acceptable.
d. In order to secure your provisional admission, you are requested to send Paid Fee Challan (NUMS Copy)
soon after payment at [email protected], latest by Thursday, 22
Note: Email sent for the paid challan on any other email address will not be
e. After Fee submission, please report to the NUMS Admission Office along with one set of Photocopies
following documents (as per the sequence of documents mentioned below) at Admissions Office,
NUMS Secretariat, C/O PEMH, The Mall, Rawalpindi, Pakistan latest by Thursday, 22 December
- 4 x Recent coloured passport size photograph of the applicant with blue background.
- Valid CNIC/B-Form of the candidate.
- Valid CNIC/ NIC/ NICOP of Father / Guardian.
- Matriculation (SSC) Certificate or result card issued by concerned BISE/Equivalence Certificate of
O-Level/10th grade etc., issued by IBCC/ concerned foreign institute.
- HSSC Pre-Medical result card issued by concerned BISE /Equivalence Certificate of A-Level/12th
Grade, etc. issued by IBCC/ concerned foreign institute.
- Transcript of 10th Grade/O Level/ Equivalent issued by concerned foreign Institute, where
- Transcript of A-level/12th Grade, etc., (in case of foreign qualifications) issued by concerned
foreign university/high school/ Board, where applicable.
- The candidates having foreign qualification equivalent to Pakistani HSSC (e.g., A-Level, IB,
American 12th Grade, etc.) shall have to submit, along with their Equivalence Certificate, a Letter
of Equivalence of Grades in Science Subjects (i.e., Biology, Chemistry and Physics/Mathematics),
issued separately by IBCC, where applicable.
- Hifz-e-Quran Certificate issued by a registered Madrassa, where applicable.
- Result of MDCAT NUMS 2022.
- Domicile, where applicable
- Duly signed Undertaking on plain paper
- Original NUMS Copy of Paid Fee Challan
- NUMS Admission Offer letter
f. In case you fail to complete the requirement by the specified date, your selection will stand cancelled
and the next candidate on merit list will be offered your seat.
g. Kindly note that this selection status will remain provisional and is subject to validity and verification of
original documents. The original documents will be checked at the time of your joining the College. Any
discrepancy in documents at any stage will lead to cancellation of admission.