Namaz e Taraweeh ki Dua, Niyat with Urdu Translation shared on this Page.
Namaz e Taraweeh ki Dua, Niyat In English:
Make intention of Sunnat-e-Maukida for the sake of Allah, facing towards Kaaba, Behind the Imam, and say “Allahu Akbar “
Namaz e Taraweeh ki Dua, Niyat In Hindi/Urdu:
Niyaat ki maine 2 rakat Sunnat-e-Maukida wasste Allah Ta’alla ke, muhh mera taraf kaa’ba sharif ke taraf, piche is Imam ke Allahu Akbar
The Taraweeh should be offered in Cycles (Rakaats) of two each. After every 4 Cycles, it is recommended to sit for approximately the time it take to offer 4 Cycles. While sitting, one may keep quiet or recite the Kalemah, or the Salutations or recite the following “Tasbeeh”:
- Tarawih salaah is SUNNAT MU-AKKADAH for both men and women.
- To perform Tarawih with jama’ah is sunnat-kifayah for men.
- If a person performs Tarawih at home whilst Tarawih is being performed at the Masjid, he will not be sinful. However, if all the neighbours perform their Tarawih alone at home, then all will be sinful because of neglecting the jama’ah.
- The time for Tarawih is from after Isha salaah to a little before Subhus-Sadiq. It can be performed either before or after the Witr salaah.
- If one has missed a few rak’ah of Tarawih and the Imam has commenced the Witr, then this Muqtadi may join for the Witr and complete the remainder of his Tarawih thereafter.
- 20 raka’at with 10 Salaam are masnun, one should have a niyyah for 2 raka’at of Tarawih each time. After every 4 raka’at it is Mustahab to sit a while and read the above dua.
- One may remain silent or recite the Qur’an or tasbih in a low voice or say Nafl salaah separately during the period of rest after every 4 raka’at.
- It is makruh to perform Tarawih sitting if one has the strength of qiyam (standing).
- While performing Tarawih some people do not join the Jama’ah from the beginning but join the Imam when he prepares to go into Ruku’. This is makruh. They should join at the beginning.
- If one does not get the Jamaa’ah for Fardh of Eisha, he should perform his Fardh alone and then join the Jamaa’ah for Tarawih.
Translation of Tasbeeh Tarawih
Glory be to The Owner of The Kingdom of The Earth and The Heavens. Glory be to The Possessor of Honour, Magnificence, Awe, Dominion, Majesty and Might. Glory be to The Ever-Living Sovereign Who never sleeps nor dies. O All-Glorious! All-Holy One! our Lord and The Lord of The Angels and The Spirit. O ALLAH! Save us from The Fire.
O Guardian! O Guardian! O Guardian!
Chahe auratein ho ya phir mard. Jahan bhi ap tarawih parh rahein hai. Khawateen ghar hi mein bhale tarawih parhein. Aur mard ‘Imam ke peechhe
Tasbeeh To Be Recited During Every 4 Rak’at of Tarawih
- Offer 4 rak’at sunnat ghair muwaqqida.
- Thereafter, 4 rak’at obligatory prayers of isha.
- Then offer, 2 rak’at sunnat prayers.
- Thereafter, offer 2 rak’at nifl prayers.
- After that, offer sunnat rak’at of tarawih in 2-2 numbers. The total of these should be twenty (20).
- Then offer 3 rak’at witr wajib.
- In the last offer 2 rak’at nifl.
No matter where one is performing Namaz e Taraweeh prayer, in one’s house or in the mosque. Females can offer this prayer alone in their homes. While males should offer this prayer behind the Imam.
One must make this virtuous recital after completing every 4 rak’at while performing Namaz e Taraweeh prayer.
Recite this dua 5 times during the entire tarawih prayer.
May ALLAH The Almighty, accept your ibadah and grant you reward for this. Must share with the others to earn savab fisabeelillah.