New Syllabus Mathematics Book 1, 2, 3 with PDF Solution by PreparationPoint.info team. A new course of study arithmetic (NSM) may be a series of textbooks wherever the inclusion of valuable learning experiences, likewise because the integration of real-life applications of learned concepts, serve to interact with the hearts and minds of scholars sitting for the GCE O-level examination in arithmetic. The series covers the new Cambridge level Mathematics ( course of study D) 4024/4029 for examinations in 2018, 2019, and 2020 and 2021. The freshly formatted queries that need the application of mathematical techniques to unravel issues are inducted.
Special Features of New Syllabus Mathematics Book 1, 2, 3
- Chapter Opener to arouse students’ interest and curiosity
- Learning Objectives for students to monitor their own progress
- The investigation, Class Discussion, Thinking Time, Journal Writing, and Performance Tasks for students to develop requisite skills, knowledge, and attitudes
- Worked Examples to show students the application of concepts
- Practice Now for immediate practice
- Similar Questions for teachers to choose questions that require the similar application of concepts
- Exercise is classified into Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced to cater to students with different learning abilities
- Summary to help students consolidate concepts learned
- Review Exercise to consolidate the learning of concepts
- Challenge Yourself to challenge high-ability students
- Revision Exercises to help students assess their learning after every few chapters
Description of New Syllabus Mathematics Book 1, 2, 3
Fully revised and updated content matching the New Syllabus Mathematics Book 2 Cambridge International O-Level syllabus (4024).
- Endorsed by Cambridge International Examinations, the (Seventh) edition of the O-Level (4024) Workbook comprehensively covers all the knowledge and skills students need for O-Level (4024)
- Written by renowned experts (Dr. Joseph Yeo, Teh Keng Seng, Loh Chang, Ivy Chow, Noo Chai, and Jacinth Lew) in O-Level (4024), the text is written in an accessible style with international learners in mind.
- Covers all Syllabus topics.
- Self-assessment questions allow learners to track their progression and exam-style questions help learners to prepare thoroughly for their examinations.
- Contemporary contexts and applications are discussed throughout, enhancing the relevance and interest for learners.
- The Workbook is easy to navigate with color-coded sections to differentiate between IGCSE and O-level content. This Point is only for IGCSE & O-Level Books
- Includes diagrams for more clarity.