NLE Syllabus 2021 communication is obligatory either you study in Islamic Republic of Pakistan or the other country. NLE stands for the National Licensing examination by Pakistan Medical Council.
All those graduates who are presently in house jobs or can seem in house jobs will do house jobs while not NLE however when the completion, the house job should clear the National Licensing Examination to urge permanent registration.
NLE Syllabus 2021 Step one date: 20-27 August. Pass marks 70%. may be taken from centers outside Pakistan as well.
- The first NLE are conducted in August for Foreign graduates.
- second NLE will be conducted somewhere around Nov-Dec, and native graduates will be allowed to grant this 2nd NLE.
- THE PASSING proportion FOR NLE are 70%.
- NLE will be conducted a minimum of two times and up to four times annually.
- The programme of NLE for MBBS graduates is finalized whereas that of BDS graduates will be finalized later.
NLE Syllabus 2021
The NLE exam consists of the following two parts.
- A theory component has 200 MCQs (70% from clinical sciences and 30% from Basic sciences disciplines).
- Clinical Skill Examination (CSE)
Applied Basic sciences Disciplines in NLE 2021
The following Basic disciplines are included in the NLE 2021, from which 30% MCQs of the exams will be.
|Basic Sciences Disciplines||No. of MCQs|
|Forensic Medicine and Toxicology||02|
Clinical Sciences Disciplines in NLE 2021
The following Clinical Sciences disciplines are included in the NLE 2021, from which 70% of MCQs of the exams will be.
|Subjects||No. Of MCQs|
|Medicine and Allied||52|
|Surgery and Allied||48|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||14|
Clinical Skill Examination (CSE) in NLE 2021
The format of international intelligence agency in NLE are an equivalent as, in theory having twenty stations. The period of NLE SCE will be three hours and thirty minutes. However, for the CSE, 03 stations will be obligatory, and candidates should got to pass all mandatory stations. However, below is that the distribution of stations for CSE NLE 2021.
|Subjects||No. Of Station|
|Medicine and Allied||7|
|Surgery and Allied||7|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||2|
National Licensing Examination (NLE)
National Licensing Examination (NLE) is an examination conducted by the PMC for medical graduates. Those candidates who need to begin apply as a doc once gaining an MBBS degree can sit for the NLE. It implies that NLE is obligatory for the MBBS degree holder from the PMC approved Pakistani medical colleges.