Pakistani Pandora Papers According to Express News, almost seven-hundred Pakistanis were named Panama Papers list Pakistan the document together with Finance Minister Shaukat Tarin, PPP chief Sharjeel Memon, PML-N Senator Ishaq Dar’s son Ali Dar, Punjab provincial minister Aleem Khan, PTI Senator Faisal Vawda, PML-Q Leader and Federal Minister for Water Resources Monis Elahi.
Besides, retired authorities officials, former and incumbent bureaucrats, businessmen together with Axact’s proprietor Shoaib Ahemd Sheikh also are noted withinside the document.
Pakistani Pandora Papers
The leaked files additionally include names of Finance Minister Tarin’s family, and the son of PM Imran former adviser for finance and revenue, Waqar Masood Khan. The statistics additionally about Pandora Papers List monitor the offshore dealings of a pinnacle PTI donor, Arif Naqvi, who’s going through fraud prices withinside the United States.
Reacting to the revelation, Prime Minister Imran Khan vowed to analyze all the ones Pakistanis noted withinside the Pandora Papers saying: “If any wrongdoing is hooked up we can take suitable action.”
“We welcome the Pandora Papers exposing the ill-gotten wealth of elites, gathered via tax evasion & corruption & laundered out to financial “havens”. The UN SG’s Panel FACTI calculated a staggering $7 trillion in stolen property parked in in large part offshore tax havens,” he wrote on his legitimate Twitter handle.
Pandora Papers List Details
Pakistani Pandora Papers Cricket Board Chairman Ramiz Raja will count on the location of its leader govt as well, reassets have revealed.
Former Pakistan fast-bowler Aaqib Javed is about to be appointed the top of the National High-Performance Centre even as former wicket-keeper Moin Khan can be provided the location of the countrywide side’s crew manager.
Pakistani names in the Pandora Papers
The names of at least 700 Pakistani Pandora Papers are said to be on the Pandora Papers.
The names of retired military officials, politicians, and businessmen from Pakistan are in the Pandora Papers.
Those named included:
- Abdullah Masood, son of former adviser to PM for finance and revenue Waqar Masood Khan
- Adnan Afridi, MD National Investment Trust
- Ahad Khattak, son of the former Air Chief Marshal Abbas Khattak
- Ahsan Latif, son-in-law of Gen ® Khalid Maqbool
- Ali Jahangir Siddiqui
- Arif Naqvi
- Arif Shafi, businessman
- Arif Usmani, President National Bank
- Asif Hafeez, Merchant
- Bashir Dawood, trader
- Din Group Munir Shaikh
- Federal minister Moonis Elahi
- Gen. (R) Shafaat Ullah Shah
- Hasan Muzaffar, son of Gen (R) Afzal Muzaffar
- Ibrahim Fibres M. Wasim
- Ishaq Dar’s son PML-N
- Khalid Adamjee
- Lt Col (R) Raja Nadir Pervez
- Maj. Gen. (R) Nusrat Naeem
- Minister of Industries Khusro Bakhtiar elhe khana
- Mohammad Ali Tabba
- National Bank of Pakistan president
- Naveed Maghis Sheikh, sugar mill owner
- Omer Bakhtyar, the brother of Khusro Bakhtyar
- PM sabiq muawan e khasoosi Waqar Masood’s son
- Punjab’s senior minister Abdul Aleem Khan
- Senator Faisal Vawda
- Shahnaz Sajjad Ahmad, daughter of a retired lieutenant general
- Sharjeel Memon
- Shaukat Fayaz Ahmed Tarin
- Shoaib Sheikh, Axact CEO
- Tariq Saeed Saigol
- Tariq Shafi, a leading businessman
- Umar Khattak, son of the former Air Chief Marshal Abbas Khattak
- Zahra Tanvir, wife of Lt Gen (R) Tanvir Tahir
If the company is declared and not used for any illegal transaction then the act of making such a company is not illegal.
International leaders whose names are in the Pandora Papers include:
- Shah Abdullah of Jordan
- Tony Blair, former prime minister of the UK
- Qatar’s ruler
- Leaders of Ukraine, Kenya, and the Czech Republic
Army men(Pakistani Pandora Papers)
- Pervez Musharraf’s former military secretary Lt Gen (retd) Shafatullah Shah. He bought a London apartment.
- NLC former DG Lt Gen Afzal Muzaffar’s son has a company.
- ISI former DG for counter terrorism Major Gen Nusrat Naeem has an offshore company in his name. He said his friend made it, but he never used it. He never declined it existed. This happened after his retirement in 2009.