PMC syllabus 2023 pdf download Some topics are aloof from the curriculum. PMS MDCAT Syllabus 2023 these days PMC reducing the NMDCAT Syllabus. Here is the new revised National MDCAT Syllabus PDF Download. you’ll additionally browse a close guide regarding PMC registration with the solution key.
You can also transfer the National MDCAT PMC syllabus 2023 here. MDCAT PMC syllabus 2023 Date is thirty August. begin MDCAT Preparation Today, Don’t Waste Your Time. begin From the National MDCAT PMC syllabus 2023 Book (Home Delivery). this is often counseled by the TOPPERS. Click the Below Button to transfer New Syllabus.
PMC syllabus 2023 Outline
Content For Biology
The biology portion in the MDCAT PMC syllabus 2023 will comprise 68 MCQs with a weightage of 32% of the total.
- Bio-diversity (acellular life/variety of life) Classification of viruses
- Discovery of viruses
- Structure of viruses
- Viral disease (for example, AIDS)
- Anaerobic respiration (respiration without oxygen)
- Electron transport chain
- Glycolysis/glycolytic pathway/aerobic respiration
- Light-dependent and light-independent phases/reactions,
- Oxidative phosphorylation /cyclic and non-cyclic phosphorylation
- Production of ATP
- Role of light, water, CO2, /factors affecting photosynthesis
- Biological molecules
- Introduction to biological molecules
- Conjugated molecules (glycolipids, glycoproteins)
- Cell structure and function
- Cell wall
- Cytoplasm and cell organelles (Nucleus, Endoplasmic reticulum, Mitochondria, Golgi apparatus/Golgi complex /Golgi bodies, Lysosomes, Plastids/chloroplasts, Vacuoles)
- Prokaryote and eukaryote
- Fluid mosaic model
- Coordination and control/nervous & chemical coordination
- Nervous system (Nerve impulse, Steps involved in nervous coordination, Neurons (Structure and Types)
- Transmission of action potential between cells–synapse (Electrical synapses, Chemical synapses, Transmission of nerve impulse across synapse)
- Endocrine glands
- Feedback mechanism (Positive feedback mechanism, Negative feedback mechanism)
- Reflexes and reflex arc
- Levels of the spinal cord with its main functions
- Parts of the brain and their main functions
- Diversity among animals
- Introduction/characteristics of enzymes
- Mechanism of action of enzymes
- Factors affecting the rate of enzyme action
- Enzyme inhibition
- Concepts of evolution
- Inheritance of acquired characteristics
- Darwin’s theory of evolution
- Evidence of evolution
- Life process in animals and plants (nutrition/gaseous exchange/ transport)
- Carnivorous plants/parasitic nutrition
- Water and minerals are uptaken by roots, xylem, and phloem
- Osmotic pressure/potential
- Cardiovascular system
- Respiratory system
- Digestive system
- Immune & system
- Lymphatic system
- Cellular Structure of bacteria
- Shape and size of bacteria
- Importance and control of bacteria
- Male reproductive system
- Female reproductive system (including menstrual cycle)
- Sexually transmitted diseases
- Support and movement
- Types of muscles Skeletal
- Mechanism of skeletal muscle contraction
- Types of joints
- Gout and arthritis
- Variation and genetics/inheritance
- Mendel’s law of
- Multiple alleles
- Gene linkages and crossing over
- Sex linkages in drosophila
- Sex linkage in human
Content For Chemistry
The chemistry portion in MDCAT will comprise 56 MCQs with a weightage of 26.5% of the total.
- Introduction to fundamental concepts of chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Gases iv. Liquids
- Chemical equilibrium
- Reaction kinetics
- Thermo-chemistry and energetics of chemical reactions
- Chemical bonding
- S and p block elements
- Transition elements
- Fundamental principles of organic chemistry
- Chemistry of hydrocarbons
- Alkyl halides
- Alcohols and phenols
- Aldehydes and ketones
- Carboxylic acids
Content For Physics
The physics portion in MDCAT will comprise 56 MCQs with a weightage of 26.5% of the total.
- Force and motion
- Work and energy
- Rotational and circular motion
- Current electricity
- Electromagnetic induction
- Dawn of modern physics
- Atomic spectra
- Nuclear physics
Content For English
The remaining portion of the total 210 MCQS will be of English, comprising 20 MCQs making 10% of the total.
- Comprehend key vocabulary
- Elaborate on the control of tenses and sentence structure.
- Demonstrate the ability to differentiate between correct and incorrect Structure of sentences and writing conventions of spelling, capitalization, and punctuation.
- Demonstrate proper use of subject-verb agreement & of articles and prepositions.
- Demonstrate ability to identify mistakes in sentences or short written texts. These errors could be of wrong word order, vocabulary, etc.
- Demonstrate ability to comprehend short written text and select the most appropriate responses.
Content For Logical Reasoning
Logical reasoning comprises 10 MCQs making up 5% of the total. The primary reason for this section is to check and test candidates’ credibility and intellectual level so that the best students can be selected from thousands of applicants to pursue their careers in medicine.
Some of the types of reasoning questions that may come in the MDCAT:
- A critical way of thinking
- Letter and symbol series
- Logical deduction
- Logical problems
- Course of action
- Cause & effect
MDCAT Structure, Weightage & Difficulty Levels
- The total No of MCQs in MDCAT is 210.
- The duration of the MDCAT is 3.5 hours.
- The format of MDCAT is Computer-based MCQs.
- Minimum pass marks of MDCAT are 65%
- There is no negative marking on MDCAT Test.
|S.No.||Subject||Percentage||No of MCQs|
Difficulty levels of MCQs
Here is the PMC MDCAT Syllabus 2023 PDF. This is the new syllabus for the National MDCAT. The Pakistan Medical Commission decides on a national syllabus for all provinces. The PMC Entry Test comes from this syllabus. So everyone should prepare according to the syllabus. According to Chairmen Pakistan Medical Commission, the NMDCAT 2023 Syllabus will be available on pmrc.org.pk.
The same entry test will be conducted across the country. The new date for the Medical and dental colleges admission test was announced on 2nd October. Keep visiting pmrc.org.pk for the latest updates.
The Examinations Committee completed a national conference with participation from provincial universities, IBCC, and NUMS. A common syllabus has been finalized, ensuring no topic is outside the current syllabus of any board in Pakistan. More details to follow within the week.
PMC MDCAT 2023 Syllabus PDF
This is the National MDCAT PMC Syllabus 2023. This syllabus contains complete outlines and a list of topics. The subjects included are
Some important points about the National MDCAT PMC Syllabus 2023:
- MDCAT Common Syllabus has been created on the singular principle that no topic is
outside any of the existing recognized syllabi of F.S.C. in Pakistan. It has been
reviewed by a committee of provincial universities and IBCC.
- The question bank for the MDCAT Paper is also based on the singular principle that no
the question appears which is outside any of the existing recognized syllabi of F.S.c in
- If any question appears in the paper which is outside of any syllabus, it shall be
removed from scoring by the Examination Paper Review Committee immediately for all
- Students appearing in the MDCAT exam will be provided an objection form at the
examination center in which they can record any objection to any question they believe
is outside the syllabus of the relevant Board.
- All objections will be reviewed immediately after completion of the MDCAT exam on
15th November and any question found to be outside the identified syllabus shall
be removed from the scoring.
- All objections being communicated regarding any topics at this time are also being
constantly reviewed by the relevant committee finalizing the question bank for the
NMDCAT Revised Syllabus
PMC NMDCAT Revised Syllabus clarification by commission. This year, PMC took the overlap of all provincial boards’ syllabi pertaining to the requisite disciplines to ultimately form an examination that serves to provide the aforementioned ‘level playing field’ for higher medical education aspirants across Pakistan, regardless of their domicile.
In past years, we have seen institutions, such as the UHS, monopolize medical education and examination practices by providing preferential treatment to Punjab students by making exams in other provinces harder, thereby widening the chasm of merit when the educational outcomes of provinces were cross-referenced with each other. Furthermore, it should be noted that the Punjab board has historically created and peddled an F.S.c syllabus that has been subpar when compared to other provinces.
To further promote practices of transparency, National MDCAT PMC Syllabus 2023 invited all provincial universities and IBCC to review and select only those topics from each F.S.c syllabus that had already been selected by each of the admitting universities, thereby ensuring that no student anywhere in Pakistan would need to study beyond what they have already been studying from their F.S.c syllabus to give the MDCAT examination.
In addition to the review, PMC MDCAT Syllabus 2023 has also set up an Examination Review Committee to review any and all objections made by aspirants regarding the question paper immediately after the exam. If the Committee finds that any of the flagged questions have been outside the common F.S.c syllabus, they will be removed and no student would be penalized or awarded any marks for that question.
There will be no negative marking in National MDCAT Syllabus 2023. The total marks will be 200. Total 200 multiple-choice questions. The total time for the paper is 180 minutes. The test will be conducted across the country same date and time.
National MDCA Preparation
For Preparation, you must practice multiple choice questions as maximum as you can. Because this paper is a multiple choice question base. So candidates must have a strong grip on the subjects.
The major portion of the paper consists of Biology, 88 Multiple choice questions come from this subject. the preparation of the Biology section is very easy. If you read all topics of biology mentioned in the national MDCAT Syllabus 2023 by PMC it will help you to get maximum marks.
A second major portion of the papers contains MCQs of chemistry. The chemistry topics are also mentioned in the syllabus. be prepared according to the syllabus. as chemistry have some equation and calculation so you must practice these question again and again.
The third portion of the National MDCAT PMC Syllabus 2023 consists of the Physics Questions. To get maximum marks in physics. you must practice the numeral problems of physics. Do solve as numerous questions as you can. This will boost your question-solving speed.
You can get good marks in English if you have a strong grip on grammar. The preparation tip is to start preparing your intermediate English grimmer book for the best marks.
3 thoughts on “(NEW) National MDCAT PMC Syllabus 2023 pdf download”
Pingback: How to Check MDCAT Result 2021 | Preparation Point
Pingback: Cantonment Board Elections 2021 Result [UPDATED] - Cantonment Board Result 2021 | Preparation Point
Pingback: PMC National MDCAT Registration 2022: Written Exam test Date Syllabus - Preparation Point