PPSC Exam PMS Syllabus 2023 PDF Download – Compulsory and Optional Subjects. The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has looked over the PMS syllabus by re-introducing the twenty-nine elective Subjects for its Combined Competitive Examination for employment to the posts of Provincial Management Service. All the applicants shall take all the Compulsory Subjects and three of the elective Subjects (almost one from every group) carrying 200 Marks. Hence total marks for the PMS exams are 1200 Marks.
Also Check: PMS 2023 Advertisement – Test Date
PMS Compulsory Subjects (600 Marks)
All the candidates shall take Three of the Optional Subjects. (Not More than one from each group)
|English Grammar & Composition (Precis, Comprehension, Translation, Idioms)||Subjective||100|
(Paper of Urdu (Compulsory) will comprise Essay Writing, Precis, Explanation of Poetic Verses, Translation, and Idioms)
|Islamic Studies, Ethics (for Non-Muslims)||Subjective & Objective||100|
|Pakistan Studies||Subjective & Objective||100|
Psychology and Viva Vice
|Psychology and Viva Vice||Compulsory||200|
PMS Syllabus 2023 for Optional Subjects
To download the Optional subject’s syllabus click on the desired subject name.
PPSC PMS Syllabus Course Outline 2023
Here provided the complete PMS course outline of compulsory subjects in which the Compulsory subjects list, Marks Division, and Syllabus are mentioned.PMS stands for Provincial Management Services (PMS). It is a provincial base management service to accommodate the respective provincial needs. The provincial Public Service Commission in all of Pakistan conducts this exam frequently.
You should know that this PMS examination is held to recruit officers in the various provincial departments in BPS-17. PMS Exam Syllabus for Compulsory and Optional Subjects is very important to understand before appearing in the PMS Examination. But before that, you must know the minimum eligibility for appearing in the PMS examination. Let’s have a look at PMS Exam Syllabus for Compulsory and Optional Subjects.
As click the link and find out the PPSC PMS Optional Subjects Course Outlines that describe all optional subjects groups, each group, subject-wise marks division, and the complete syllabus pattern of each subject
Important Downloads for PMS
There are some important documents that you need to download before applying for PMS:
Eligibility for PMS Exam
- you should have a minimum Bachelor’s (14 years) education.
- the minimum age for a male candidate is 21 to 30 Years
- the minimum age for a female candidate is also 21 to 30 Years
- 5 years age Relaxation is for regular Government Servants of a province
PMS Exam Guidelines
- There will be 3 chances available to take the PMS examination.
- In all the compulsory and optional subjects you must obtain 40 marks out of 100 and an overall 50% of the aggregate marks (600/1200) in the written examination are required to qualify for the Interview.
- When a candidate qualifies for the written part of the PMS exam he will undergo a psychology test. The psychology test has no marks but it is important to get good marks in the viva voce (final interview).
- The final interview will be 300 marks. The candidate with 50% marks in the final interview will be declared successful. The final selection will be based on Merit (Written Marks + Interview Marks).