PPSC Sub Inspector Syllabus 2022 [UPDATED] and Test Date by PreparationPoint.info. One Paper MCQs Type Written Test of 100 marks (90 minutes duration) comprising following subjects;
PPSC Sub Inspector Written Test date 2022
The written date of PPSC Sub Inspector 2022 is 30th January 2022
Multiple Choice Questions Tests With Answers, Online Free Tests for Entry Tests, and Exams Preparation of Jobs. This website Page is particularly designed for Online
General Knowledge will comprise Pakistan Affairs, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Islamic Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim Candidates), Fundamental Rights, Geography, Basic Math, and Urdu.
Synonyms, Antonyms, Sentence Correction / Completion, One-word substation, and Idioms.
Usage of Basic Software like M.S Office, Electronic Record Keeping, Internet, E-mail, etc.
Also Check: PPSC Sub Inspector All Past Papers
PPSC Sub Inspector Expected Test Date 2021
PPSC Sub Inspector Expected Test Date 2021 is at the 1st week of December 2021
Details Of PPSC Sub Inspector Jobs 2022 – Punjab Police
SUB INSPECTOR (BPS-14) OPEN MERIT – 345 Seats.
|Serial No||Post Name||No of Posts||Region||Domicile|
|01||SUB-INSPECTOR (BPS-14)||79||Lahore Region||Lahore|
|02||SUB-INSPECTOR (BPS-14)||10||Sheikupura Region||Sheikhupura, Nankana Sahib &|
|03||SUB-INSPECTOR (BPS-14)||38||Gujranwala Region||Gujranwala, Sialkot, Narowal,|
Hafizabad, M.B Din & Gujrat.
|04||SUB-INSPECTOR (BPS-14)||47||Rawalpindi Region||Rawalpindi, Attock, Chakwal and|
|05||SUB-INSPECTOR(BPS-14)||29||Sargodha Region||Sargodha, Bhakkar, Khushab|
|06||SUB-INSPECTOR(BPS-14)||45||Faisalabad Region||Faisalabad, T.T Singh, Jhang|
|07||SUB-INSPECTOR(BPS-14)||14||Sahiwal Region||Sahiwal, Pakpattan and Okara.|
|08||SUB-INSPECTOR(BPS-14)||37||Multan Region||Multan, Khanewal, Lodhran and|
|09||SUB-INSPECTOR(BPS-14)||38||Bahawalpur Region||Bahawalpur, R.Y. Khan and|
|10||SUB-INSPECTOR(BPS-14)||08||D.G. Khan Region||D.G Khan, Muzaffargarh,|
Rajanpur and Layyah.
SUB INSPECTOR(BPS-14) SERVICE QUOTA – 85 Seats
|Serial No||Post Name||No of Posts||Service Quota/Region||Domicile|
|01||SUB-INSPECTOR (BPS-14)||19||Lahore Region||Lahore|
|02||SUB-INSPECTOR (BPS-14)||3||Sheikupura Region||Sheikhupura, Nankana Sahib & Kasur.|
|03||SUB-INSPECTOR (BPS-14)||10||Gujranwala Region||Gujranwala, Sialkot, Narowal,|
Hafizabad, M.B Din & Gujrat.
|04||SUB-INSPECTOR (BPS-14)||12||Rawalpindi Region||Rawalpindi, Attock, Chakwal and|
|05||SUB-INSPECTOR (BPS-14)||7||Sargodha Region||Sargodha, Bhakkar, Khushab and|
|06||SUB-INSPECTOR (BPS-14)||11||Faisalabad Region||Faisalabad, T.T Singh, Jhang and|
|07||SUB-INSPECTOR (BPS-14)||03||Sahiwal Region||Sahiwal, Pakpattan and Okara|
|08||SUB-INSPECTOR (BPS-14)||09||Multan Region||Multan, Khanewal, Lodhran and|
|09||SUB-INSPECTOR (BPS-14)||09||Bahawalpur Region||Bahawalpur, R.Y. Khan and|
|10||SUB-INSPECTOR (BPS-14)||02||D.G Khan Region||D.G Khan, Muzaffargarh, Rajanpur and|
Eligibility Criteria for SUB INSPECTOR (BPS-14) Open Merit
Following Requirements(Educational & physical) needed to apply for Sub-Inspector under Open Merit category.
- Graduate(2nd Div.) from recognized University.
- Height for Male 5’ 7” (170.18cm)
- Height for Female 5’ 2” (157.48cm)
- Chest for Male 33” -34½”
- Visual Standards: Distant vision-6/9in eye with or without glasses, and near vision not less than J-1 for both male and female
- Age Limit is 20-25 year (Male & Female)
Eligibility Criteria for SUB INSPECTOR(BPS-14) Service Quota
Following Requirements are needed to apply for PPSC Sub-Inspector under Service Quota.
- Graduate from a recognized University
- 3-year service as a Head Constable or Assistant Sub-inspector in the functional unit.
- Only the Head Constable and Assistant Sub Inspector recruited in District Police on Permanent Basis(Either Serving in Districts or in Borrowing Units / Organizations on transfer or Deputation) are eligible to apply against the post of their concerned Regions.
- In case of employees of District Police working in other Units on Deputation or Borrowing Basis, they will be required to submit Deputation / Borrowing orders at the time of Interview.
- The Service Certificate must be signed and stamped by the District Police Officer (DPO) / City Police Officer (CPO) / Capital City Police Officer (CCPO) of the concerned Region.
- Age Limit is 23-35(Male & Female)