Surah Mulk PDF with Urdu Translation Summary | Surah Mulk benefits in Urdu available on this page. Read Surah Al-Mulk Arabic PDF Translation – Get complete Surah Al-Mulk in Arabic text with Arabic language translation. You can easily download the best pdf files of full Surah Al-Mulk Arabic PDF translation.
Surah Mulk PDF read Online
Surah Al Mulk Online
Surah Mulk PDF (The Sovereignty) is the 67th Surah of the Holy Quran and exists in the 29th parah. This Surah Mulk PDF has 30 verses, 363 words and 1332 letters, this surah was revealed in the city of Makkah so-called “Makki” Surah.
Benefits of Surah Mulk
Surah Al Mulk has the power to protect its reciter from the suffering of the grave. The Holy Prophet Mohammad (peace be upon him) would recite this Surah on the night of Lailatul Qadr, He wanted all of the believers to learn this Surah Mulk PDF by heart as He (peace be upon him) said that Surat Mulk protects from the fire of hell and takes the reciter to Jannah (paradise).
Read About Surah Mulk
Surah Mulk: Surah al Mulk (the chapter of Kingdome) is the 67th Surah of the Quran. The Surah Mulk PDF consists of 30 verses and 2 ruku’at. The Surah al-Mulk is a Makki Surah, which means that the Surah was revealed in the period prior to the migration to Medina.
Regarding the content of the Surah Mulk PDF, the Surah speaks of the greatness of Allah Almighty with examples from the vast universe that is a creation of Him. Then the Surah Mulk PDF speaks of the mighty one of Allah Almighty and threatens the disbelievers because of the punishment they will receive in the next life.
Surah al Mulk Hadith
Many Ahadith have been narrated by the Holy Prophet peace be upon him who speak of the virtues and benefits of Surah Mulk PDF. According to a Hadith narrated by Imam Abu Dawood and Imam Tirmidhi, Abu Huraira (may Allaah be pleased with him) said that the Holy Prophet peace be upon him said that “there is a sura (chapter) in the Quran which consists of thirty verses. it will intervene over a man until he is forgiven.
The Surah Mulk PDF is Tabarak Allazi Biyadihi al-Mulk, i.e., “Blessed is He in whose hand is the royal family.” As proclaimed in the Hadith, the Surah will continue to intercede on the Day of Judgment on the person who recites it in his life. Therefore Surah Mulk PDF, we must make sure to read in our routine. Another tradition encourages Muslims to read Surah Waqiah and recite Surah Mulk before going to sleep. We have to listen to our children (who do not know how to recite yet) to Surah Mulk when we recite it.
Surah Mulk In Arabic Text Form
بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ
1. تَبَارَكَ الَّذِي بِيَدِهِ الْمُلْكُ وَهُوَ عَلَىٰ كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ
2. الَّذِي خَلَقَ الْمَوْتَ وَالْحَيَاةَ لِيَبْلُوَكُمْ أَيُّكُمْ أَحْسَنُ عَمَلًا ۚ وَهُوَ الْعَزِيزُ الْغَفُورُ
3. الَّذِي خَلَقَ سَبْعَ سَمَاوَاتٍ طِبَاقًا ۖ مَا تَرَىٰ فِي خَلْقِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ مِنْ تَفَاوُتٍ ۖ فَارْجِعِ الْبَصَرَ هَلْ تَرَىٰ مِنْ فُطُورٍ
4. ثُمَّ ارْجِعِ الْبَصَرَ كَرَّتَيْنِ يَنْقَلِبْ إِلَيْكَ الْبَصَرُ خَاسِئًا وَهُوَ حَسِيرٌ
5. وَلَقَدْ زَيَّنَّا السَّمَاءَ الدُّنْيَا بِمَصَابِيحَ وَجَعَلْنَاهَا رُجُومًا لِلشَّيَاطِينِ ۖ وَأَعْتَدْنَا لَهُمْ عَذَابَ السَّعِيرِ
6. وَلِلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا بِرَبِّهِمْ عَذَابُ جَهَنَّمَ ۖ وَبِئْسَ الْمَصِيرُ
7. إِذَا أُلْقُوا فِيهَا سَمِعُوا لَهَا شَهِيقًا وَهِيَ تَفُورُ
8. تَكَادُ تَمَيَّزُ مِنَ الْغَيْظِ ۖ كُلَّمَا أُلْقِيَ فِيهَا فَوْجٌ سَأَلَهُمْ خَزَنَتُهَا أَلَمْ يَأْتِكُمْ نَذِيرٌ
9. قَالُوا بَلَىٰ قَدْ جَاءَنَا نَذِيرٌ فَكَذَّبْنَا وَقُلْنَا مَا نَزَّلَ اللَّهُ مِنْ شَيْءٍ إِنْ أَنْتُمْ إِلَّا فِي ضَلَالٍ كَبِيرٍ
10. وَقَالُوا لَوْ كُنَّا نَسْمَعُ أَوْ نَعْقِلُ مَا كُنَّا فِي أَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ
11. فَاعْتَرَفُوا بِذَنْبِهِمْ فَسُحْقًا لِأَصْحَابِ السَّعِيرِ
12. إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَخْشَوْنَ رَبَّهُمْ بِالْغَيْبِ لَهُمْ مَغْفِرَةٌ وَأَجْرٌ كَبِيرٌ
13. وَأَسِرُّوا قَوْلَكُمْ أَوِ اجْهَرُوا بِهِ ۖ إِنَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِذَاتِ الصُّدُورِ
14. أَلَا يَعْلَمُ مَنْ خَلَقَ وَهُوَ اللَّطِيفُ الْخَبِيرُ
15. هُوَ الَّذِي جَعَلَ لَكُمُ الْأَرْضَ ذَلُولًا فَامْشُوا فِي مَنَاكِبِهَا وَكُلُوا مِنْ رِزْقِهِ ۖ وَإِلَيْهِ النُّشُورُ
16. أَأَمِنْتُمْ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاءِ أَنْ يَخْسِفَ بِكُمُ الْأَرْضَ فَإِذَا هِيَ تَمُورُ
17. أَمْ أَمِنْتُمْ مَنْ فِي السَّمَاءِ أَنْ يُرْسِلَ عَلَيْكُمْ حَاصِبًا ۖ فَسَتَعْلَمُونَ كَيْفَ نَذِيرِ
18. وَلَقَدْ كَذَّبَ الَّذِينَ مِنْ قَبْلِهِمْ فَكَيْفَ كَانَ نَكِيرِ
19. أَوَلَمْ يَرَوْا إِلَى الطَّيْرِ فَوْقَهُمْ صَافَّاتٍ وَيَقْبِضْنَ ۚ مَا يُمْسِكُهُنَّ إِلَّا الرَّحْمَٰنُ ۚ إِنَّهُ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ بَصِيرٌ
20. أَمَّنْ هَٰذَا الَّذِي هُوَ جُنْدٌ لَكُمْ يَنْصُرُكُمْ مِنْ دُونِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ ۚ إِنِ الْكَافِرُونَ إِلَّا فِي غُرُورٍ
21. أَمَّنْ هَٰذَا الَّذِي يَرْزُقُكُمْ إِنْ أَمْسَكَ رِزْقَهُ ۚ بَلْ لَجُّوا فِي عُتُوٍّ وَنُفُورٍ
22. أَفَمَنْ يَمْشِي مُكِبًّا عَلَىٰ وَجْهِهِ أَهْدَىٰ أَمَّنْ يَمْشِي سَوِيًّا عَلَىٰ صِرَاطٍ مُسْتَقِيمٍ
23. قُلْ هُوَ الَّذِي أَنْشَأَكُمْ وَجَعَلَ لَكُمُ السَّمْعَ وَالْأَبْصَارَ وَالْأَفْئِدَةَ ۖ قَلِيلًا مَا تَشْكُرُونَ
24. قُلْ هُوَ الَّذِي ذَرَأَكُمْ فِي الْأَرْضِ وَإِلَيْهِ تُحْشَرُونَ
25. وَيَقُولُونَ مَتَىٰ هَٰذَا الْوَعْدُ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ
26. قُلْ إِنَّمَا الْعِلْمُ عِنْدَ اللَّهِ وَإِنَّمَا أَنَا نَذِيرٌ مُبِينٌ
27. فَلَمَّا رَأَوْهُ زُلْفَةً سِيئَتْ وُجُوهُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا وَقِيلَ هَٰذَا الَّذِي كُنْتُمْ بِهِ تَدَّعُونَ
28. قُلْ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِنْ أَهْلَكَنِيَ اللَّهُ وَمَنْ مَعِيَ أَوْ رَحِمَنَا فَمَنْ يُجِيرُ الْكَافِرِينَ مِنْ عَذَابٍ أَلِيمٍ
29. قُلْ هُوَ الرَّحْمَٰنُ آمَنَّا بِهِ وَعَلَيْهِ تَوَكَّلْنَا ۖ فَسَتَعْلَمُونَ مَنْ هُوَ فِي ضَلَالٍ مُبِينٍ
30. قُلْ أَرَأَيْتُمْ إِنْ أَصْبَحَ مَاؤُكُمْ غَوْرًا فَمَنْ يَأْتِيكُمْ بِمَاءٍ مَعِينٍ
Surah Mulk Translation in English
In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful.
- Blessed be He in Whose hands is Dominion; and He over all things hath Power;-
- He Who created Death and Life, that He may try which of you is best in deed: and He is the Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving;-
- He Who created the seven heavens one above another: No want of proportion wilt thou see in the Creation of (Allah) Most Gracious. So turn thy vision again: seest thou any flaw?
- Again turn thy vision a second time: (thy) vision will come back to thee dull and discomfited, in a state worn out.
- And we have, (from of old), adorned the lowest heaven with Lamps, and We have made such (Lamps) (as) missiles to drive away the Evil Ones, and have prepared for them the Penalty of the Blazing Fire.
- For those who reject their Lord (and Cherisher) is the Penalty of Hell: and evil is (such), Destination.
- When they are cast therein, they will hear the (terrible) drawing in of its breath even as it blazes forth,
- Almost bursting with fury: Every time a Group is cast therein, its Keepers will ask, “Did no Warner come to you?”
- They will say: “Yes indeed; a Warner did come to us, but we rejected him and said, ´Allah never sent down any (Message): ye are nothing but an egregious delusion!´”
- They will further say: “Had we but listened or used our intelligence, we should not (now) be among the Companions of the Blazing Fire!”
- They will then confess their sins: but far will be (Forgiveness) from the Companions of the Blazing Fire!
- As for those who fear their Lord unseen, for them is Forgiveness and a great Reward.
- And whether ye hide your word or publish it, He certainly has (full) knowledge, of the secrets of (all) hearts.
- Should He not know,- He that created? and He is the One that understands the finest mysteries (and) is well-acquainted (with them).
- It is He Who has made the earth manageable for you, so traverse ye through its tracts and enjoy of the Sustenance which He furnishes: but unto Him is the Resurrection.
- Do ye feel secure that He Who is in heaven will not cause you to be swallowed up by the earth when it shakes (as in an earthquake)?
- Or do ye feel secure that He Who is in Heaven will not send against you a violent tornado (with showers of stones), so that ye shall know how (terrible) was My warning?
- But indeed men before them rejected (My warning): then how (terrible) was My rejection (of them)?
- Do they not observe the birds above them, spreading their wings and folding them in? None can uphold them except (Allah) Most Gracious: Truly (Allah) Most Gracious: Truly it is He that watches over all things.
- Nay, who is there that can help you, (even as) an army, besides (Allah) Most Merciful? In nothing but delusion are the Unbelievers.
- Or who is there that can provide you with Sustenance if He were to withhold His provision? Nay, they obstinately persist in insolent impiety and flight (from the Truth).
- Is then one who walks headlong, with his face grovelling, better guided,- or one who walks evenly on a Straight Way?
- Say: “It is He Who has created you (and made you grow), and made for you the faculties of hearing, seeing, feeling and understanding: little thanks it is ye give.
- Say: “It is He Who has multiplied you through the earth, and to Him shall ye be gathered together.”
- They ask: When will this promise be (fulfilled)? – If ye are telling the truth.
- Say: “As to the knowledge of the time, it is with Allah alone: I am (sent) only to warn plainly in public.”
- At length, when they see it close at hand, grieved will be the faces of the Unbelievers, and it will be said (to them): “This is (the promise fulfilled), which ye were calling for!”
- Say: “See ye?- If Allah were to destroy me, and those with me, or if He bestows His Mercy on us,- yet who can deliver the Unbelievers from a grievous Penalty?”
- Say: “He is (Allah) Most Gracious: We have believed in Him, and on Him have we put our trust: So, soon will ye know which (of us) it is that is in manifest error.”
- Say: See ye?- If your stream be some morning lost (in the underground earth), who then can supply you with clear-flowing water?
Surah Mulk PDF
The Holy Quran is a perfect source of guidance as it teaches us to spend our lives as per the instructions of Allah. Muslims are residing in different countries and it is a reason that the Holy Quran is now translated into several languages.
This page is a perfect place for people who want to read or download Surah Mulk PDF. If you are a person who has a good command of the language then it is better for you to download the translation of Surah Mulk in PDF form. However, it allows you to read it at your convenience on mobile phones, tablets, and PC even without the need for the internet.
The Surah Mulk PDF with translation allows you to understand the true message of Allah in your own language. Another great thing is that if you want to download the translation PDF of other surahs like Surah Mulk PDF, you can get them on their respective pages.
Keywwords: surah mulk pdf download,surah mulk pdf bangla,surah mulk pdf with urdu translation,surah mulk pdf in english,surah mulk pdf tajweed,surah mulk pdf download alkalam,surah mulk pdf slideshare,surah mulk pdf alkalam,surah mulk pdf dawateislami,quran surah mulk pdf,al mulk surah mulk pdf,tafseer surah mulk pdf,surah al mulk pdf,surah e mulk pdf,surah al mulk pdf download,surah al mulk pdf rumi,surah al mulk pdf full