BNIP PM Paid Internship Program 2023 in Pakistan, Online Apply, Last Date, and Advertisement. The Prime Minister of Pakistan has recently introduced the Prime Minister Youth Internship Program 2023, which is designed to provide opportunities to young individuals for a duration of 6 months to one year.
Under this Prime Youth Ba Ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship Program 2023, interns will receive a monthly stipend ranging from Rs. 25000/- to Rs. 40000/- as compensation for their internship.
BNIP PM Paid Internship Program 2023
Pakistan’s Prime Minister Shehbaz Sharif has recently unveiled the Internship Program, and online registration has already commenced. Detailed information on eligibility criteria and other relevant details can be found on this page.
Also Check: MLC Career Jobs 2023 April
The aim of this initiative called the Prime Minister Youth Training Scheme is to offer valuable opportunities for internships in reputable organizations to both fresh graduates and unemployed individuals, providing them with tangible benefits.
PM Youth Internship Program Last Date
The government of Pakistan issued the last date of registration which is 11 April 2023 for the Ba Ikhtiyar Naujawan Internship Program. Further, if the government will extend the last date then we will update this page.
|Last Date to Apply Online||11 April 2023|
How to Apply Online for BNIP PM Paid Internship Program 2023?
For those who are keen to participate in this internship program, here is a step-by-step guide on how to apply online at www.bnip.gov.pk for the year 2023:
- Start by opening the official webpage of the PM BA Ikhtiyar Program at “https://bnip.gov.pk/“.
- Look for the “Registration” button, located on the top right-hand side of the webpage.
- Click on the registration button to initiate the application process.
- Fill out the online application form with the required information.
- Once you have completed filling out the form, click on the “Register” button to submit your application.
By following these steps, you can successfully apply for the internship program and complete your application process on the official website.
Prime Minister Internship Program Eligibility Criteria
- Those candidates who have completed their BA from any HEC Recognized University Or College.
- Those candidates who have done Matric and have Diploma for Associate Engineering of 3 years.
- The age of the applying candidates must not be more than 25 years.
- Candidates should be from the nation of Pakistan.
- No Gender Discrimination here in this Internship Scheme so that is why both male and female candidates are appreciated to apply.
- Candidates should not have availed of any Training Program under the Government Youth Training Program before this.
- Candidates should not be employed in any Government or Private Organization in Pakistan.
- Students should have completed their educational careers as a result awaiting candidates are not eligible to apply.
Documents Required for BNIP Ba Ikhtiyar Naujawan
Now, when candidates submit the online application then they require some documents which are necessary. So before for BNIP PM Paid Internship Program 2023 in Pakistan applying gather all documents and then apply.
- Original CNIC is required.
- Academic Certificate
- Experience Letter
Duration of internship
The internship program is for 6 months to 1 year Skillful candidates can learn more in practical life. This is the right way toward development and progress. The progress of a nation and country depends upon the progress of the individual.
Salary of BNIP Internship 2023
All internees can earn Rs. 25000 to 40,000 monthly. This opportunity helps to utilize gaining time.