CTI Jobs 2021 in Punjab Govt Colleges with Application Form PDF Download informed you by PreparationPoint.info. Candidates who want to make teaching their profession, have the relevant degrees but are tired of doing irrelevant jobs can apply for CTI Jobs. College Teaching Interns is a program by the Government of Punjab that recruits teaching interns for different colleges of Punjab. They are looking to hire applicants who have recently completed their education and want to start their careers by doing an internship in the noble profession of teaching.
Applicants who are good at delivering lectures and can easily tackle difficult situations can apply online to the job positions listed down through their current advertisements. People from Lahore, Sargodha, Gujrat, Faisalabad, Chichawatni, Bhakkar, Nankana, and across Punjab can easily get into this institution. All the latest updates and news can get by liking our page because we regularly update new job positions from the available advertisements.
|Hiring Organization||Higher Education Department HED Punjab|
|Jobs Location||All Punjab|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||1000+|
|Address||Higher Education Department HED Punjab, Lahore|
|Post Name||College Teaching Interns|
|Age Limit||No Age Limit|
CTI Jobs Qualification
- Pakistan Studies
- Islamic Studies
- Biology (Botany/Zoology)
- Computer Science (Software Engineering / IT)
- Others degree holders can apply if the seats related to their subject is available.
Questions in the Interview for CTI Jobs 2021
The interview will be divided into mainly two parts
1. Questions related to the subject.
2. Questions related to the general knowledge
2. All educational documents/certificates and their copies
3. Original CNIC/Copy
4. Passport Size Photographs
5. If you have relevant experience certificates then it will be a good thing.
Marks Formula for Final Merit
|Position Holder in|
About College Teaching Interns
CTI is the short form of College Teaching Interns, which was a program executed by the Higher Education of Province of Punjab. This decision was made by the Government of Punjab under the circumstances of the shortage of college teachers and the need to fill the seats. Therefore, the Punjab Government announced these job positions after the approval from the Chief Minister through an advertisement in local newspapers and also on different websites.
CTI Jobs 2021 in Punjab Govt Colleges with Application Form PDF Download
The vacancies are announced annually in different colleges and are only available for a very short period of time. This was done because Punjab Colleges are in dire need of professional and efficient teachers that can motivate the students to pursue different careers. The response to this advertisement was really good and they hire both male and female lecturers. Jobs are granted according to the qualification of candidates and walk-in interviews are also conducted by them.
List Of Available Vacancies (Update)
Salary and Benefits
CTI Jobs provides you with all the essential facilities that can make you comfortable in their company and can also help you out in making a peaceful life for your family members. According to this prestigious organization, the human capital of any company is the main thing that ensures success, growth, and takes the organization to the heights of success. Therefore, they fully invest in the training of their employees and focus on making them a true leader. We have made a list of various other advantages given by them:
- Lunch and tea breaks
- Free traveling
- Amazing salary
- Certificate for performance
- Health allowances
- Entertaining events
- Intercollegiate sports
- Professional management
How to Apply for CTI Jobs 2021?
- The interested candidates can see the details of vacant posts on the notice boards of the Boys/Girls Colleges on 22-11-2021
- Candidates can submit the application form along with the required documents at the relevant colleges on 24-11-2021 and 27-11-2021
- The initial merit lists will be displayed on the notice boards of colleges at 10:00 AM on 29-11-2021
- Complaints regarding the merit lists can be submitted to the deputy director colleges on 30-11-2021 to 01-12-2021
- The Final merit lists will be displayed on 03-12-2021 at notice boards of the colleges at 10:00 AM.
- The interviews of the selected candidates will be conducted on 06-12-2021 to 08-12-2021
- Lists of successful candidates will be made public on 09-12-2021 at 10:00 AM
- The complaints regarding this can be sent to Director Public Instruction Colleges from 13-12-2021 to 14-12-2021
- Final Merit Lists will be displayed on 18-12-2021 on the notice boards of the colleges