Latest 164+ SELD Jobs May 2023 announced by Sindh Government. The last Date to Online Apply for These School Education & Literacy Department vacancies is 24th of May, 2023.
The Sindh School Education Department in Naushahro Feroze has recently announced many new job openings. The government of Sindh is offering employment opportunities on a contractual basis. Individuals who are Pakistani nationals and possess a valid domicile of Nowshera Feroz are eligible to apply. If you are interested, you can submit your application along with the required documents by courier to the District Education Office (Elementary and Secondary Wing) office in Nowshera.
Also Read: BISP Jobs 2023: Online Apply, Last Date, Advertisement
Details of School Education & Literacy Department Jobs
|Posted On||May 16th, 2023|
|Job Type:||Sindh Government|
|Department||School Education & Literacy Department|
|Location:||Naushahro Feroze, Sindh|
|Last Date:||May 24th, 2023|
Announces List of Vacancies
- Laboratory Attendant
- Sanitary worker
- Naib Qasid
Summary of Each Post
|Sr.No||Name of Post||Basic Pay Scale||No.of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Laboratory Attendant||BPS-02||12||Matric with Science|
|3.||Maali||BPS-01||11||Able to read and WriteSkilled|
- Preference will be given to experienced and skilled candidates who hold a local domicile of Nowshera Feroz.
- Applicants must meet the specific requirements of the position they are applying for.
- Candidates between the ages of 15 and 23 years are eligible for the Lab Attendant post, while candidates between 18 and 40 years are eligible for other posts.
Required Documents for SELD Jobs May 2023
Applicants must submit attested copies of the following documents:
- Fully completed application form
- National Identity Card (CNIC)
- Domicile certificate
- Latest academic certificate
- Professional certificate
- Two passport-size photographs with a blue background
- Disability certificates (for candidates with disabilities)
- Candidates may submit a complete application only once.
- Late or incomplete applications will not be considered.
- The department reserves the right to increase, decrease, or cancel the number of posts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Government and semi-government employees may apply through the proper channel.
- No travel allowance or daily allowance will be provided.
- The recruitment process will adhere to government policies.
Last Date to Apply
Interested candidates must submit their applications via courier no later than May 24th, 2023.