Announcement of Latest Ministry of Defence MOD May Jobs 2023 Online Apply Advertisement, Application form pdf Download, Last Date, qualification, number of seats. Right Now MOD jobs 2023 are Available for LDC, Painter and Decorator, Carpenter and Jointer, Polish man, Civil Driver, TF Screwdriver Civil, Waiter, Cook, and Sanitary worker.
The Government of Pakistan has recently announced Ministry of Defence (MOD) Jobs 2023 through the Military Lands and Cantonment Department (MLC) website. This is great news for individuals looking for job opportunities within the Ministry of Defence in Pakistan.
Also Read: Sukkur Electric Power Supply Company SEPCO May Jobs 2023: Online Apply
Details for Ministry of Defence MOD May Jobs 2023
The website provides a comprehensive overview of the available positions and the application process. Pakistani nationals who fulfil the required criteria in terms of education, experience, and age are encouraged to apply for these positions, both males and females are eligible. The advertisement provides detailed information on the age limit, educational requirements, work experience, and preferred location for each position.
|Date Posted||24th May 2023|
|Hiring Organization||Ministry of Defence|
|Jobs Location||18th May 2023|
|Education Requirements||Middle, Matric, Inter, Bachelor, Master|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Posts||34+|
|Last Date||June 7, 2023|
Available Position with Required Qualification
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|3.||Painter and Decorator||Middle||01|
|4.||Carpenter and Jointer||Middle||02|
|7.||TF Screwdriver Civil||Middle||01|
Also Read: Inspectors Jobs in Excise and Taxation 2023 Karachi: Online Apply, Advertisement Sindh
Eligibility Criteria for MOD Jobs 2023
- Candidates can apply from any part of Pakistan for MOD Jobs 2023.
- Both boys and girls are eligible to apply.
- Quotas for women, minorities (non-Muslims), and those with impairments are mentioned in the advertisement.
- Regional quotas are specified for residents of Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit Baltistan, or AJK.
- Eligibility requirements must be met to apply.
- Primary, Middle, Matriculation, and Intermediate degree holders are eligible.
- Necessary skills are listed in the advertisement.
How to Apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs Online?
- A MOD application form is provided for the mentioned positions in the job advertisement and Preparation Point also provides you in the form of a PDF.
- Interested and qualified individuals should submit their information in the specified format.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Postal Order of Rs. 600.
- Age relaxation may be given to candidates who meet the requirements, as per the guidelines.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the test/interview.
- Applications should be sent to the Civil Cell Office, School of Infantry & Tactics Commandant, Quetta Cantt.
Deadline for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2023
- The deadline for submitting applications via postal service is June 7, 2023.