PPSC PMS Jobs 2022 Advertisement Application Form PDF Online Apply details are available at ppsc gop pk informed you by Preparation Point Team. PPSC PMS Jobs 2022 for Provincial Management Service through Combined Competitive Examination has been announced by Punjab Govt. Candidates having domicile of Punjab can apply only. The PMS advertisement 2022 is PPSC Advertisement No 3/2022.
Negative Marking will be done and 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in the Objective (MCQ) paper of General Knowledge. Non-Muslim candidates have the option either to attempt paper on Islamic Studies or “Ethics” (Combination of both Subjective & Objective). All the candidates shall take all the compulsory subjects.
PMS Jobs 2022 Details
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||50|
|Newspaper||Daily Express and The Netion|
|Address||Punjab Public Service Commission|
Latest PMS Jobs 2022 in Punjab Advertisement
|Post Name||Provincial Management Service|
|Age||21 to 30 Years|
|No.of Posts||i) Open merit = 39|
ii) Special Person = 01
iii) Minority Quota = 10 (including backlog
calculated by the S&GAD)
|Place of Posting||Anywhere in Punjab|
PMS Jobs 2022 Advertisement PDF
Who is Eligible for PPSC PMS 2022?
Both males & females having Graduate degrees (Second Division) from a recognized University are eligible for PMS. The graduate degree includes BS, BA, Bsc, BBA Bcom or any other.
Age Limits for PPSC PMS Latest Jobs 2022
Age limit is 21 to 30 + 02 years general age relaxation in upper age limit = 32 years.
For special persons, maximum 15 years relaxation in upper age limit.
- Negative Marking will be done and 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in the Objective (MCQ) paper of General Knowledge.
- Non-Muslim candidates have the option either to attempt paper on Islamic Studies or “Ethics” (Combination of both Subjective & Objective).
- All the candidates shall take all the compulsory subjects.
- Detailed outline of Compulsory Papers may be seen on the PPSC Website.
Beside this the candidate also have to choose the 3 optional subjects of total 600 Marks
I) Syllabus For The Optional Subjects Is Available on PPSC Website.
Ii) The Minimum Standard For The Question Papers Will Be Of Graduate Level.
Important Notes for PMS Jobs 2022 in Punjab:
- A Candidate Shall Have To Obtain 40% Marks In Each Paper And 50% Marks In The Aggregate I.e. 600 Marks To Qualify For Interview. Thereafter, A Candidate Shall Also Secure 50% Marks In The Interview To Be Held Eligible For Final merit list of Successful candidates.
- No Change/addition/deletion/alteration Of Optional Subjects Mentioned At The Time Of Submission Of Online Application Form Will Be Made And No Further Representation Will be Entertained.
- Incomplete/wrongly Filled Optional Subjects In The Online Application Forms Will Be Finally Rejected. No Further Representation On This Issue Will Be Entertained.
- Change In The Priority/selection Of Examination Centres Shall not be Allowed.
How to Apply for PPSC PMS Jobs 2022
Follow these steps to apply for the PPSC Latest PMS Jobs 2022 latest advertisement.
Submit Rs. 1000/-Challan fee in any National Bank branch.
Note: Challan Fee for PMS Jobs by PPSC is 1000 Rs.
After that apply online through www.ppsc.gov.pk.