Today on 9th February PPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement No 02/2023 has been announced. the last to Apply online for this PPSC latest job is the 24th of Feb, 2023.
Good news! The Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) has just announced its latest job openings for 2023 February. The announcement was made through Advertisement 02/2023 and they are inviting all eligible male and female candidates from across the country to apply. The application process is easy and can be completed through online registration at www.ppsc.gop.pk. Simply follow the instructions provided by the organization and you could potentially secure a job in Pakistan after the successful completion of the recruitment process.
Details of PPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement No 02/2023
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC|
|Education Requirements||Matric to Masters|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||500+|
|Newspaper||The Nation and Express|
|Address||Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC Head Office|
Also Check: 500+ Join Pak Army Online Registration 2023 As Solider
Latest PPSC Jobs 2022 Today Advertisement No. 02/2023
|Name of Post||Qualifications|
|Senior Data Analyst||Masters|
|Assistant Director (Engineering) Civil||Bachelors|
|Assistant Director (Engineering) Electrical||Bachelors|
|Assistant Director (Engineering) Mechanical||Bachelors|
|Assistant Director (Legal)||LL.B|
|Assistant Director (Town Planning)||Bachelors|
|Sub Divisional Officer (Archaeology)||Bachelors|
|Deputy Director (L & Pa)||Law Degree|
|Senior Registrar Pediatric Anesthesia||MBBS|
|Professor Paediatric Cardiac Surgery / Paediatric Cardiovascular Surgery||MBBS|
|Assistant Research Officer||Masters|
Official PPSC Jobs 2022 Today Advertisement No. 02/2023
How to Apply for Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs Pakistan 2023?
To apply for a job with the Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) in Pakistan, you can follow these steps:
- Visit the PPSC website at www.ppsc.gop.pk
- Look for the latest job advertisement and find the position you are interested in.
- Read the job description, requirements, and eligibility criteria carefully to ensure you are a suitable candidate.
- Click on the “Apply Online” button and complete the online registration form.
- Submit your personal information, educational background, and other relevant details as required by the form.
- Upload your resume, cover letter, and any other supporting documents that may be required.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) and submit your application.
- Wait for the PPSC to review your application and notify you of their decision.
It’s important to follow the instructions provided by the PPSC carefully and provide all the necessary information accurately, as incomplete or incorrect applications may not be considered.