Seccap Admission 2021 – 2022 Form Online at www.seccap.dgcs.gos.pk/ Karachi by PreparationPoint.info. To get admission within the intermediate first year 2021 students of Sindh need to apply for the SECCAP department Sindh. to induce certificate students to have to apply online that contains a complete process. This registration procedure is for under to get admission in government schools in the urban centers not for private. All the scholars who have passed the admittance with sensible marks have to get admission in government faculties however there’s one hurdle between them that’s the SECCAP certificate as a result of it’s required for each govt college to grant a student admission. All this may be done by online Cap Form.
Seccap Admission 2021 – 2022 Form Online
Students can apply online for Seccap Form 2021 admission in govt colleges through Sindh Electronic Centralized College Admission Program that is called Seccap Admission 2021 – 2022 Form Online. Students who have passed their matric from the board other than Karachi, technical board or O-level can get admission form from the office of director-general colleges that is near to shahrah e Liaquat near Urdu bazaar. Students have to fill the form and submit it to the same office.
Who Can Apply for Seccap Admission 2021:
All the candidates who have passed the matriculation examination from the Karachi board can apply for admission through SECCAP Form 2021.
- Students who have got through their SSC/Technical board /G.C.E (O’Level)or its equivalent examination are eligible to apply
- Students who have passed this examination during the last three years before 2021 are also eligible with the condition that 5 marks for every year of gap shall be deducted from their total marks to determine their merit
- It is imperative for the students passing G.C.E (O Level) examination have to pass the subjects of English, Urdu, Islamiat, Pakistan Studies and four optional subjects
- Equivalence certificate from I.B.C Islamabad is mandatory for all students coming from Cambridge board.
- General conditions as well as conditions specific to faculty/group or subject for admission to the Intermediate, Level shall be in accordance with those set by the concerned Education Board for the relevant level, faculty or subject.
- If a student applies for admission one or more years late then he/she shall produce an affidavit to the effect that he/she has not been admitted at any college previously and he/she is availing the opportunity for admission for the first time.
- Students who have domiciled of the Sindh
- Who acquired domicile other than Sindh province can apply on quota basis only
Documents Required for Seccap Admission 2021:
The Seccap Admission 2021 – 2022 Form Online form duly filled by the candidates shall be supported by the attested photocopies of the following documents for Seccap Form 2021 :
- SSC Certificate for admission at any level of studies
- Detail Marks / Provisional Certificate of the last exam passed
- Character Certificate issued by the learning institution last attended. Where the candidate has passed the last examination in private capacity such certificate shall be signed by a gazetted officer.
- Domicile Certificate
- Self / father CNIC /B-Form
- Required number of colored photographs as per college policy.
- Quota eligibility certificate in case a candidate applies for a specified quota notified by the government, e.g Disable , etc.
- Students admitted on sports basis shall be required to submit an undertaking that they will actively participate in the college sports team, failing which their admission shall stand cancelled.
Preparation of Merit List for Seccap Form 2021
- The Seccap Admission 2021 – 2022 Form Online will differentiate the students for specified Colleges according to their marks in last pass classes.
- The admission of the candidate who passed their matriculation examination from Technical Board GCE/O Level Foreign Country and their names are not included in placement list of respective College shall be granted through claim orders only
- Any Admission granted beyond / below the merit in Karachi Region ; Principal concerned shall be held responsible
- The merit of the students passing of G.C.E (O Level) examination will be determined by conversion of their marks in accordance with the following formula (for admission purpose only)
- Grade A*=90 A=85 B=75 C=65 D=55 E=45
- The mean Value of all valid graded will be multiply by 8.5 to calculate equivalence .This is to be pointed out that only grades of the subjects that are relevant for the choices of the applicants in the intermediate will be counted For example “A” in French , Will not be include to calculate the average of a student who has applied for admission in the faculty of science/commerce
- The marks of the matriculate from Technical Board shall be converted according to the under mentioned formula
- “Maximum marks of Technical Board = 1150
- Maximum marks of Component III of class IX & X =300
- Maximum marks for evaluation “A” = (1150-300)= 850
- Evaluation marks =(marks obtained) – (Marks obtained in Component III)
How to Apply Online for Seccap Admission 2021:
To apply for Seccap Admission 2021 – 2022 Form Online all the candidates must follow the simple following steps for Seccap Form 2021 .
- Open the official website of Sindh Education
- Click on Apply Online
- Registration form will appear
- In the registration form, provide the year of passing Matric (10th)
- Provide your Matric Roll Number
- Enter your Cell Number
- Select your district and town
- Write your residential area
- Select the faculty you are applying for
- Select 5 colleges in which you are willing to apply
- Click on Confirm and Apply
SECCAP Online Admission Form 2021 for Colleges in Karachi
SECCAP form 2021 online registration For Colleges in Karachi Sindh download here. SECCAP Form 2021 Karachi or SECCAP Online Admission Form 2021 for pre-engineering and pre-medical (Female and male) available to download here. You need to apply for a Seccap Admission 2021 – 2022 Form Online to Karachi colleges. Cap form 2021 result date will be announced soon here.
The Department of College Education was created on October 23rd, 2016, as a stand-alone division. There are 297 colleges in the province of Sindh for Seccap Form 2021.
SECCAP Online Admission Form 2021
One hundred and ninety-nine of them are based in the Karachi Division, 56 in the Hyderabad Division, eighteen in Mirpur Khas, 31 in Sukkur, 24 in Larkana, and twenty-eight in Shaheed Benazirabad. There are 128 female colleges, 123 male institutions, and 46 coeducational colleges.
SECCAP Form 2021 Last Date
Individuals living in Karachi, both sexes, may access the SECCAP Form Result 2021 for the engineering, commerce, humanities, and economics, and computer science groups.
CAP form online registration 2021
Seccap Admission 2021 – 2022 Form Online is an abbreviation for Centralized Admission Policy. First-year college admissions commence in the Seccap Form 2021 first week of August, according to the Centralized Admission Policy-2009 (CAP).
SECCAP Form 2021 Karachi
Applicants must have completed their matriculation from a Pakistani BISE Board. Register today at the Directorate Colleges Office Shahrah e Liaquat near Urdu Bazar to take advantage of the early bird discount.
SECCAP Form 2021 online
Seccap Admission 2021 – 2022 Form Online goal is to ensure that all children and young people in Sindh have equitable access to high-quality education. Seccap Form 2021 for Developing a feeling of national identity and instilling principles like tolerance, social fairness, and democracy in order to help people reach their greatest potential.
Submission SECCAP Form Karachi
- Filling out the Seccap Admission 2021 – 2022 Form Online
- Choose your High School Graduation Year for
- Please enter your High School Registration Number (HSRN) below.
- Use the Roll Number from Your 9th Grade Report Card
- Make a choice about which faculty you want to apply to www.sindheducation.gov.pk/seccap admission form 2021