Today PSL 7 Points Table 2022 Matches, Win, Loss, NRR Standings & Team Rankings Latest and day by Points table update of the Pakistan Super League is available on this page. PSL 7 Points table 2022 edition 7th has started on Feb 2022. Here you can check the updated Points table 2022, match-to-match updates, head-to-head results, run rate, and team standing.
PSL 7 Points table 2022 (Pakistan Super League)
Current and latest PSL Points Table 2022 listing current team standings and ranking with total wins, losses and points after each game played this year. Each team plays the opponent twice and top 4 teams qualify for PSL Playoffs based on the points table listed below. The PSL Points Table is based on the ICC System where each team is awarded 2 points for win during group stages. In case of a draw during the group stage, winner shall be decided through super over. The PSL 7 2022 Points Table shows wins, losses, total points, net run rate after each match. All teams play 10 matches each. Top 4 teams advance to Play-offs and finals.
The finals will be taking place at the Gaddafi Stadium in Lahore. The format for the matches will be in the Double round-robin format and the playoffs.
Check the updated PSL 2022 Points table Live
PSL Points Table Glossary
- M: The number of matches played.
- W: The number of matches won.
- L: The number of matches lost.
- T: The number of matches tied.
- N/R: The number of matches abandoned.
- PT: Number of points awarded.
- NRR: Net Run Rate
- HBL PSL Points Table PSL 6, fixtures and Schedule
PSL Points Table Updated Match To Match
In this section, you will get complete information about the Today PSL Points Table of each and every match. As all of you know that the points table will be match depended.
From 1st match to the last match of this PSL 7th session, the points table and other related information will be updated here with a match to match.
When any team in the Pakistan super league will be played well and win the match then this team will get 2 points and these points will be added to the PSL points table.
PSL 7 Point Table [ ALL TEAMS]
In this section, we are providing you Current Points table PSL with each team individually with the updated match to match. This means after the match ended, we ll updated PSL Points table today for each team.👇🏻👇🏻
Karachi Kings Points Table
Multan Sultan Points Table
PESHAWAR ZULMI POINTS TABLE
ISLAMABAD UNITED POINTS TABLE
LAHORE QALANDARS POINTS TABLE
QUETTA GLADIATORS POINTS TABLE
PSL Points Table 2021
PSL Points Table 2020
PSL Points Table 2019
PSL Points Table 2018
PSL Points Table 2017
PSL Points Table 2016
PSL Winners, Runners List [ 2016 – 2022]
Islamabad United is considered as one of the most successful teams in PSL history as they have won the title for the maximum number of times(2 times). Following are the list of winners of the PSL tournament:
|2016||Islamabad United||Quetta Gladiators||UAE||Dubai International Cricket Stadium, Dubai|
|2017||Peshawar Zalmi||Quetta Gladiators||Pakistan||Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore|
|2018||Islamabad United||Peshawar Zalmi||Pakistan||National Stadium, Karachi|
|2019||Quetta Gladiators||Peshawar Zalmi||Pakistan||National Stadium, Karachi|
|2020||Karachi Kings||Lahore Qalandars||Pakistan||National Stadium, Karachi|
|2021||Multan Sultans||Peshawar Zalmi||UAE||Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium, Abu Dhabi|
Pakistan Super League(PSL) 2022 Format
- Each team playing matches in the double round-robin format.
- The top four teams with the best record qualify for the playoffs.
- The winning 2 teams of the playoffs will play the PSL Cup Final.
Pakistan Super League(PSL) Sponsor
- The PSL’s initial title sponsorship was awarded to HBL Pakistan for three years in December 2015.
- Sponsorship deals associated with the league including the title sponsorship, are estimated to be worth more than $6 million.
- HBL later renewed their sponsorship for three more years.
- In 2021, PCB announced that HBL retains the title sponsorship of the PSL for 4 more years till 2025.
|Title sponsor||Period||Sponsorship amount (per year)|
|Pakistan HBL||2016–2018||US$5.2 Million|
PSL 7 2022 Points Criteria
PSL 7 Points Table 2022 latest team standings and ranking with total wins, losses, and points after each game played this year. Each team plays the opponent twice and the top 4 teams qualify for PSL Playoffs based on the points table listed below. The PSL Points Table is based on the ICC System where each team is awarded 2 points for the win during group stages. In case of a draw during the group stage, the winner shall be decided through super over. The PSL 7 Points Table shows wins, losses, total points, net run rate after each match. All teams play 10 matches each. The top 4 teams advance to Play-offs and finals.
Win – 2 points
No Result – 1 point
Tied – 1 point
- The team with the maximum number of points in the group stage will get the top position in the PSL points table.
- If two or more teams are tied on points in the group stage then the team with a better run rate will automatically earn the top spot above the other team in the PSL points table.
- If two or more teams are tied on points as well as share the same net run rate in the group stage then the team with the most number of wins will be ahead of the other team in PSL points Table
- If two teams are still equal on points (same net run rate and the number of wins) in the group stage then the PSL 7 Points Table 2022 head-to-head results between the two sides will determine the top position in the PSL points table 2022.
Networks Who Are Giving Points Table PSL 2022
- 2022 Cricingif
- Geo Super
- 2022 Cricinfo
- Cricbuzz 2022
- 2022 Espncricinfo
In the group stage, PSL 7 Points Table 2022 teams will be ranked on the following criteria:
- Higher number of points
- If equal, higher number of wins
- If equal, least number of defeats
- If still equal, the result of head to head meeting
- If still equal, net run rate
PSL 2022 Points Table Match To Match Details
Hello, cricket lovers in this article, WE will tell you about the PSL 2022 points table of all matches of Pakistan Super League(PSL) exclusively and updated always by daily matches. CHECK PSL 7 Points Table 2022 LIVE SCORE (KK Vs QG & LQ Vs IU )
After the match end, we are updating PSL 7 points table 2022. You always visit this page and we know many PSL lovers finding & searching these keywords…
- PSL points table 2022 today
- Pakistan PSL schedule 2022 point table
- PSL 7 Points Table
- Pakistan super league points table 2022
- PSL 7 points table 2022
- PSL 7 Points Table Updated
- points table of PSL
- PSL match today match results
- points table of PSL 2022
- PSL points table 2022 latest
- points table of PSL 7
- PSL standings table 2022
- All PSL Standings today match results
Points Table for Pakistan Super League 2022 – 2022 PSL Standings, Current cricket matches status and Live Cricket Score, complete match info, complete scorecard, overs stats and match full commentary. Check all team positions in the tournament’s. Series Schedule, Series Teams, Team Standing and Points. We are covering all major cricket playing countries including Pakistan, South Africa, Australia, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, New Zealand, West Indies, England and other International teams as well. Live Scores Ball by Ball updates, Series Stats, Team stats, player profile and stats All upcoming , recent and live cricket matches. Pakistan Super League 2022 table 2022 ,Pakistan Super League 2022 points table 2022
PSL 7 Points Table – Pakistan Super League 2022
Refer to the PSL 7 points table to see where your favorite team stands in Pakistan Super League 2022. The schedule for the next tournament has already been announced. The latest edition of PSL is kicking off on January 27, 2022, in Karachi. According to the official PSL 2022 schedule, all Matches of Pakistan Super League 7 will be held in Pakistan in Karachi and Lahore. Karachi Kings, Lahore Qalandars, Islamabad United, Peshawar Zalmi, Quetta Gladiators, and Multan Sultans will be the six teams vying for the title this season.
The format of PSL 7 will be the same as the previous ones. The PSL 7 Points Table 2022 tournament will be held in a double round-robin format, with each team facing each other twice in the first round. However, when the first round concludes, the top four teams will advance to the play-off round. Each win will be worth two points, and in the event of a tie, the match result will be decided by the super over. In the event of a tie, both teams will receive one point in Pakistan Super League 2022.The PSL 7 Draft for the 2022 tournament will take place on Sunday, December 12 at 3 p.m. at the Lahore High-Performance Centre.
Lahore Qalandars will have the first pick in the Platinum Category, followed by Multan Sultans, Karachi Kings, Islamabad United, Peshawar Zalmi, and Quetta Gladiators. Lahore Qalandars will be the first pick in the Diamond Category, followed by Peshawar Zalmi, Islamabad United, Quetta Gladiators, Karachi Kings, and Multan Sultans.Additionally, Lahore Qalandars will have the first pick in the Gold Category, followed by Peshawar Zalmi in the Silver Category, Lahore Qalandars in the Emerging Category, and Quetta Gladiators in the Supplementary Category. However, to check your favorite team ranking in the PSL 7 points table, you can visit this page and stay updated on where it stands in Pakistan Super League 2022