(PKR 30,000/-) Dalda Scholarship 2022 – 2023 Last Date for Online Apply: The DALDA foundation has announced fully funded scholarships for all candidates in Pakistan who want to pursue their careers in intermediate but cannot afford their studies. Candidates looking for a Need-based scholarship to pursue their education are encouraged to go through the Dalda scholarship program and apply.
DALDA Foundation has brought you the best opportunity of a lifetime, so don’t be disappointed and start enrollment. All the matriculants will be granted a fully funded scholarship for their higher studies.
Also Check: [5000+] Fully Funded Scholarships in Canada 2023
The Dalda Scholarship 2022 – 2023 is an independent and non-profitable organization aiming to help as many Pakistanis as possible by granting different programs and scholarships. For further information about the Dalda Foundation scholarship, check the details below and apply.
Details About Dalda Scholarship 2022
|Program Type:||Need-Based Scholarship|
Who can Apply for Dalda Scholarship 2022 – 2023?
I’m listing further information about the eligible applicants who are students.
- General Science
- Home economics
- Diploma in associate engineering
In all the fields mentioned above, students will be granted this foundation.
Outlines of DALDA Foundation 2022-2023.
- It is for the matric-passed students who want to pursue higher education.
- It is a fully funded scholarship program.
- It provides intermediate-level degrees.
- DALDA Foundation provides the scholarship.
- Pakistan hosts it.
To apply for the Dalda Foundation you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Students who are currently studying in public institutions can apply for this program.
- Students who receive fee waivers at private colleges may apply for this scholarship.
- Students in 1st year are eligible for this scholarship.
- Students must be permanent residents of Pakistan.
- The student’s age must be below 17 or equal to 17 years.
- The salary of the student’s parents must be around 20,000 per month.
- The student must have passed the matric exam in 2022.
- The size of the student’s house must not exceed 1080 meters.
- O-level students are also eligible for this program.
The applicant is required to submit the following documents before or during interviews;
- Result card of matriculation
- CNIC or student birth certificate
- Guardian’s payment receipt
- Address of the applicant
Process of Selection.
- The assessment will be done based on the grant.
- Students will be notified of the date of the evaluation.
- Parents will also be interviewed.
- The scholarship will be canceled if the candidate fails the exam.
- The foundation reserves the right to withdraw/cancel, increase/decrease the granted bursary.
The last date for application submission is; 15 November 2022.
How to Apply for Dalda Scholarship 2022 – 2023?
- Download the application form from the website.
- You can get the application form by sending an email to the below-mentioned email id.