The applications are open once again for the European Commission Blue Book Traineeship program. Apply for the European Union Internship 2023 and complete your Internship in Europe. This Internship is Fully Funded by the European Commission. Twice a year, the commission offers 5 Months of paid Traineeship. The European Blue Book Internship is open to international Students and European Students to Complete their Internship in European Union Bodies, Agencies. All the Expenses will be covered under this Internship Program. Registration is open for the March 2023 session.
If you have been selected for this Internship then the Internship period will be in March 2023. You must have No Prior work Experience of any Kind. This means that any student without work experience must apply. The Candidates can be from any academic background. The Total Number of the Internships is 1,800 Trainees.
Remember the Name “Blue Book Traineeship” by European Commission. There is no age limit for participating in the traineeships program. There is No Need for the Language Proof from IELTS or TOEFL. The English Language Profiency From Your University will be Enough. A Handsome amount of Monthly Stipend and other benefits will be Covered. Are You Ready to Experience the Europe Traineeship this Year? The Full Detailed Information about the European Union Internship 2023 is given below.
Details About Blue Book European Union Internship 2023
- Offered by: European Union
- Number of Internships: 1,800
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st August 2022
Once Selected for this Traineeship, you will be eligible for the following benefits:
- You will receive a Living Allowance.
- The Monthly Living Allowance will be €1 252,68€ Per Month.
- Trainees will also Receive Reimbursements for Visa Costs
- Medical fees
- Airfare Travel Expenditures may also be reimbursed
Duration of the Traineeship
The Total Duration of the Internship is 5 Months. The Traineeship will Start on 1 March 2023 – 31 July 2023
Trainees work all over the European Commission, its services, and agencies, mostly in Brussels, but also in Luxembourg and elsewhere across the European Union.
As a trainee, your daily work consists of the following:
- You will attend and organize meetings, working groups, forums, and public hearings
- Trainees will engage in researching and compiling documentation, reports, consultations, answering queries
- You will also have the responsibility of running work-related projects
What do they Expect from You?
- An open-minded approach to European issues
- An interest in learning about the Commission’s working methods
- Willingness to work in a multicultural environment
- To contribute to the Commission’s daily work from a fresh perspective
- A proactive attitude
Working Hours & Holidays
- 40 hours a week, 8 hours per day.
- Official working hours are 8:00 – 19:00.
- The minimum lunch break is 20 minutes.
- 2 days of leave per month
- The Commission is closed on main public holidays, as well as Christmas and Easter.
- You must have a University Degree or Equivalent, of at least 3 years of study or 180 ETCS, corresponding to a complete cycle (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Graduated students can also apply
- Diploma holders can also apply
- You must have no prior work experience of any kind, in excess of 6 weeks.
The last date to apply for the Blue Book European Union Internship 2023 is 31st August 2022
How to Apply
- The Application Process is Online.
- All the details are available on the Website.
- The Official Advertisement is Available Here
Note: For More Opportunities, Follow our Facebook Page, Instagram, Join Facebook Group & Telegram Group, WhatsApp Groups