India’s Leading Company. Everyone knows about TATA. Submit your applications for the Fully Funded TATA Internship 2022. The TATA Global Internships is an opportunity for all international students from any country to complete student internships. TATA is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai. The Tata group invites bright young minds across the world for an innovative program. The Internship Offers a holistic work experience of 6 to 12 weeks at the TATA group, an industry leader with a conscience.
Students with a Good academic record but more importantly, those who demonstrate excellent learning. Previously Participants from Harvard, INSEAD, Yale, MIT, Cornell, LSE, Cambridge, NUS, NTU, Bocconi, and IESE, Joined the TATA Global Internship program. The program offers international students across the globe an opportunity to shine. At the end of the Internship, you have to Provide an Internship Report.
The Internship in TATA is open in any discipline. There will be excellent support and mentorship provided to you by your project mentor and team. By the end of the program, you’re bound to have made some really good connections. You will also get a taste of India with virtual social and cultural immersions, conducted by experts. Our past participants have enjoyed boogying to Bollywood beats, exploring the benefits of Yoga, and more. The Details about the TATA Internship Program 2022 are given below.
About TATA Internship 2022 | TATA Global Internships
- Host Country: India
- Company: TATA Group
- Checkout our Internship Category Here
India’s leading business group invites young students for a life-changing, immersive and challenging internship program. The program accepts applications from universities and institutes outside of India.
The Tata Global Internships program is open to students of all nationalities who are currently pursuing a college or university degree outside India at any level of study in any discipline, and at any stage of the course.
TATA Group Products
Tata Consultancy Services, Tata Motors Tata Steel, Tata Chemicals, Tata Consumer Products, Titan, Tata Capital, Tata Power, Indian Hotels, Tata Communications, Tata Digital, and Tata Electronics, Air India.
Who Can Apply
- Applicants from more than 85 Nationalities, 285+ Universities, and 6 Continents Joined the TATA Global Internship program every year.
- Applicants from Asia, North America, South America, Australia, Europe, and Africa.
- Students of all nationalities who are currently pursuing a college or university degree outside India at any level of study in any discipline, and at any stage of the course.
TATA Internship Application Process
The TATA Application Process in three Stages:
- An Introduction To You
- Asynchronous video interview
We want to know all about you. Your passions, your peeves, your pivotal moments. Fill out a brief application form and apply with a resume and a personal statement. Apply here.
Asynchronous video interview
The candidates that make it to the next round will be invited to an asynchronous video interview that you can do in your own time, record and upload.
The last round will be video interviews with key business leaders from the group. This is your opportunity to ask questions and learn more about the internship program, the business priorities of the Tata group, and the specific project that you will work on.
Before You Apply
- Choose your path: read descriptions of projects and find out more about the divisions of Tata to see what relates to your skills and interests. You can view sample projects here, and learn more about the group by exploring this website. The business overview is a good place to start.
- Apply: reflect on your skills and interests when applying. It doesn’t necessarily have to be something that is part of your academic curriculum, but it helps if you you are passionate about your choice and have enough skills to accomplish internship project goals.
- Submit your application after carefully checking your Application Checklist.
How to Apply for TATA Global Internship
All Details and application Process is Available Here
Note: For More Opportunities, Follow our Facebook Page, Twitter, Instagram LinkedIn, Join Facebook Group & Telegram Group.