AFNS Army Nursing Admission 2023 for Females Online Registration method Guide, Last date, and Fee.
Nursing is a noble profession that plays a vital role in the healthcare system of any country. In Pakistan, the Army Nursing Service (ANS) is responsible for providing nursing care to military personnel and their families. This article will provide an overview of the admission process for female candidates who wish to join the ANS as a nurse.
To be eligible for admission to the ANS, female candidates must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Pakistani citizen
- Must have completed their intermediate (FSc) or equivalent education
- Matric with Science – 60% Marks Minimum F.Sc (Pre-medical) – 50% Marks Minimum
- Must be between the ages of 17 and 25 years
- Must be medically fit and meet the physical standards set by the ANS
- Must not have any criminal record
Trained Nurse as Lieutenant (Female)
- Nursing Diploma and Midwifery. B.Sc Generic Nursing. Post (RN) BSc Nursing
- 18-28 years as on 31 December 2023
- A candidate should be registered with Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- Preference will be given to qualified post basic specialized courses i.e ICU, OT, CCU, etc from a hospital/ institute recognized by Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC).
- BSc Nursing. Female unmarried/ widow/ separated/ divorcee without encumbrances.
- Trained Nurses. Married/ Unmarried.
- Nationality. Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit-Baltistan. Upon final selection candidates with dual nationality will have to surrender nationality other than Pakistani.
- Minimum Height – 5’ Feet (152.4 cm)
- Weight – As per the Body Mass Index (MBI) 2.
Army Nursing Admission 2023 Online Registration
The application process for AFNS Army Nursing Admission 2023 is as follows:
- Submit an application form through the official website of the Pakistan Army
- Appear for an initial test and interview
- Undergo a medical examination
- Appear for the final selection test
Overview of the Application Process
|Submit an application form through the official website of the Pakistan Army
|Appear for an initial test and interview
|Undergo a medical examination
|Appear for the final selection test
AFNS Nursing Admissions Required Documents 2023
Candidates will deposit the following documents with Army Selection and Recruitments Centres:-
- Original certificates/ documents/ detailed marks sheets along with two attested photocopies of each educational certificate/ degree.
- Candidates serving in Government institutions/ departments will render a No Objection Certificate (NOC) of the concerned establishment.
- Attested photocopy of domicile.
- Photocopies of computerized National Identity Card.
- 3 x Colored photos duly attested (front & back).
- Crossed postal order of Rs. 100/- in favor of Director General Personnel Administration (DGPA), General Headquarters Rawalpindi. 7. Bond. Finally selected candidates will be required to sign a bond to serve the Pak Army for a minimum period of ten years for B.Sc Nursing before the commencement of training.
Training and Development
Successful candidates will undergo a rigorous training program at the Army Medical College (AMC) in Rawalpindi. The program includes both theoretical and practical training in various areas of nursing, including medical-surgical nursing, community health nursing, and midwifery. Candidates will also have the opportunity to participate in internships and clinical rotations at various military hospitals.
Benefits and Opportunities
Joining the ANS as a nurse offers a number of benefits and opportunities, including:
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Opportunities for career advancement and professional development
- Opportunities to serve the nation and the military community
- Opportunities to work in various locations across Pakistan
The AFNS provides a challenging and rewarding career for female candidates who wish to pursue a career in nursing. The admission process is competitive, but those who are successful will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of military personnel and their families. With a rigorous training program and opportunities for career advancement, the ANS is an excellent choice for female candidates who are committed to a career in nursing.