Are you planning to apply for admission to the University of Engineering and Technology Taxila in 2023? UET Taxila Admission 2023: Last Date, Schedule, and Online Apply.
If so, it’s important to know the last date to apply, the schedule of admissions, and how to apply online. This article will provide you with all the information you need to successfully apply to UET Taxila.
Last Date for UET Taxila Admission 2023
The deadline to apply for admission to the University of Engineering & Technology, Taxila (UET Taxila) for the year 2023 is approaching soon – May 8th, 2023!
Schedule of UET Taxila Admission 2023
The schedule of UET Taxila admission 2023 has been announced by the university along with the last date for application submission. The admission process usually starts in August or September and continues until October. The following table provides a tentative schedule of the UET Taxila admission process:
Online Apply for UET Taxila Admission 2023
The online application process for UET Taxila admission 2023 is expected to start in August 2023. The following are the steps to apply online:
- Visit the official website of UET Taxila.
- Register on the website by providing your name, email, and password.
- Log in to the website using the registered email and password.
- Fill out the online application form with accurate information and attach the required documents.
- Submit the application form and pay the application fee online.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for future reference.
It is important to ensure that all the information provided in the application form is accurate and the required documents are attached. Any discrepancy may result in the rejection of the application.
UET Taxila admission 2023 Required Documents
- All original academic documents
- two sets of attested academics documents photocopies
Available UET SEATS 2023
UET Taxila Departments
There are about fifteen departments in UET Taxila. All are given here.
• Department of Civil Engineering
• Department of Environmental Engineering
• Department of City & Regional Planning
• Department of Electrical Engineering
• Department of Electronics Engineering
• Department of Biomedical Engineering Technology
• Department of Mechanical Engineering
• Department of Metallurgy & Material Engineering
• Department of Energy Engineering
• Department of Computer Science
• Department of Computer Engineering
• Department of Software Engineering
• Department of Telecommunication Engineering
• Department of Industrial Engineering
• Department of Basic Sciences
Programs Proposed For Undergraduate
BSc Engineering Programs
» Civil Engineering
» Environmental Engineering
» Computer Engineering
» Electrical Engineering
» Electronics Engineering
» Mechanical Engineering
» Industrial Engineering
» Software Engineering
» Telecommunication Engineering
» Computer Science
BS Technology Programs
Program Offer For Postgraduate Programs
» Renewable Energy
» Material Science & Engineering
» Laser and Optics
» Simulation and Modeling
» Structural Engineering
» Water Resources & Irrigation Engineering
» Transportation Engineering
» Geotechnical Engineering
» Signal and Image Processing
» Digital Design
» Communication Systems
» Control Systems
» Energy Systems
» Electrical Power Systems
» Power Electronics
» Electronics System Design
» Semiconductor Materials, Devices and Design
» Industrial Engineering
» Product Design & Development
» Thermal System Engg.
» Applied Mechanics & Design
» Power Engg.
a) Specialization in Hydel Engg.
b) Specialization in Thermal Engg.
» Petroleum & Gas Process Engg.
Metallurgy and Material Engineering
UET Taxila is a renowned engineering university in Pakistan that offers a range of undergraduate and graduate programs. If you are planning to apply for admission in 2023, it is important to keep an eye on the official website of UET Taxila for the latest updates regarding the admission process. Remember to submit your application form before the last date to avoid any inconvenience. We wish you the best of luck with your admission to UET Taxila.