Senior Auditor Syllabus 2021 Federal Public Service Commission fpsc senior auditor jobs 2021 within the ministry of defense. FPSC jobs 2021 in Ministry of defense. Posts name Senior Auditor (BS 16) In Military Accounts Department Qualification Graduation second Division. FPSC senior auditor roll no slip date 2021 check
Senior Auditor Past Papers August 20, 2021
Senior Auditor Syllabus 2021 Details
Recently, the Posts of Senior Auditor Syllabus 2021 Officer BPS-16 are proclaimed via FPSC. FPSC Senior Auditor takes a look at MCQS, resolved past papers, test preparation. The course of study for the post of Senior Auditor is additionally Associate in Nursing announced formally because the test can hold on August 2021
The Senior Auditor test is going to be an object style of a hundred Marks in 2 sections. Candidates who had applied on the same post asking concerning the paper pattern of MCQs. take a look at for Senior Auditor will embrace two portions. the first portion will include the English section and the second Portion will include the subject-related tests.
|Test Specification||Objective Type Test (MCQ)|
English = 20 marks
Professional Test=80 Marks
|Topics of Syllabus Part-I||Grammar Usage, Sentence Structuring|
|Topics of Syllabus Part-II||Accounting Principles & Procedures|
Scrutiny of Record for Audit Purpose
Financial Planning & Cost Accounting,
Head of Accounts
Journal ledger & Cash Book
Adjustment & Depreciation
Re-appropriation of Accounts and Supplementary Grant
Settlement of Audit Objections
Documents.Public Procurement Rules, 2004
Preparation of Pension
Past Paper pattern for Senior Auditor Syllabus 2021:
As practiced in the past papers of FPSC as senior editor jobs. 20% of questions (MCQs) were from English grammar and sentence structure and 80% of questions work composed of auditing principles, procurement principles, Accounting Principles, pension documents, and other accounting and auditing-related skills which are mentioned about.
Senior Auditor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in Conduct of Audit.
- Preparation and maintenance of Audit files.
- Noting and Drafting.
- Administrative Work.
- Presenting of report to concerning authorities
Senior Auditor Syllabus 2021 Test Paper Pattern MCQs Base Test 100 Marks.
English = 20%:
- Grammar Usage
- Composition and sentence structuring
- Prepositions and completing the sentences
Professional Test = 80%
- Accounting Principles & Procedures
- Journal Ledger & Cash Book Annual Budget
- Adjustment & Depreciation
- Financial Planning & Cost Accounting
- Head of Accounts Re-appropriation of Accounts and Supplementary Grant
- Settlement of Audit Objections
- Scrutiny of Record for Audit Purpose
- Preparation of Pension Documents
- Public Procurement Rules
FPSC Senior auditor test date 2021
Admission certificate for screening/ descriptive test for the respective posts will be placed on the website of fpsc i.e www.fpsc.gov.pk on 15 July 2021. The candidate is advised to frequently visit this website for the update. They will be intimated through SMS as well.
Test / examination for consolidated Advt. No. 1/2021 will tentatively be held from 1st August 2021 onwards.
FPSC Senior Auditor Syllabus 2021 test
- Education required: Bachelor
- Location: Pakistan
- Positions: 400+
- Job Type: Full Time
- Address: Federal Pubic Service Commission, Agha Khan Rd, F-5/1 F-5, Islamabad
- Posts name: SENIOR AUDITOR (BS-16). Temporary likely to become permanent.
- Department : Pakistan Millitary Accounts department, ministry of defence.
- Minimum Qualification: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Administration (Finance/Accounting) Commerce/ Economics/ Statistics/ Mathematics or equivalent from a University recognized by HEC. OR ICMA Operational Level Certificate from ICMA after Graduation.
- AGE LIMIT: 20-28 years plus five (5) years general relaxation in upper age limit. NUMBER OF
Vacancy details for Senior Auditor Syllabus:
- FOUR HUNDRED & SEVEN (407). DOMICILE QUOTA: Merit- Thirty,
- Punjab=Two hundred & Three (Open Merit=One hundred & Seventy Three, Women quota= Twenty & Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=Ten),
- Sindh (Rural)= Forty Six (Open Merit-Forty, Women quota Four & Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=Two), Sindh (Urban)=Thirty Two (Open Merit=Twenty Six, Women quota= Four & Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota-Two),
- Khyber Pakhtunkhwa-Forty Seven (Open Merit=Forty. Women quota= Four & Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=Three).
- Balochistan-Twenty Five (Open Merit Twenty Two, Women quota=Two & Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota-One).
- Ex-FATA=Twelve (Open Merit=Ten, Women quota= One & Minorities/ Non-Muslims quota=One),
- GB- Four (Open Merit= Three & Women quota= One) and AJK= Eight (Open Merit= Seven and Women quota=One). PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Pakistan.