Nazar Utarne Ki Dua in Quran Aur Tariqa In Urdu: Nazar utarne ki dua is a powerful prayer that is recited to protect oneself or others from the harmful effects of the evil eye. In Islam, the concept of the evil eye is a belief that a person can cause harm to others simply by looking at them with envy or jealousy. Therefore, it is essential to protect oneself from the evil eye by reciting the nazar utarne ki dua.
What is Nazar Utarne Ki Dua?
Nazar Utarne ki dua is a supplication that Muslims recite to seek protection from the evil eye. The dua is derived from the Quran and Sunnah, and it is believed to have great spiritual significance. The recitation of this dua is said to remove the negative energy caused by the evil eye and protect the person from its harmful effects.
Tariqa of Reciting Nazar Utarne Ki Dua
The following is the tariqa (method) of reciting the Nazar Utarne ki dua:
- Begin by making wudu (ablution) and finding a quiet and clean place to recite the dua.
- Recite the dua “Bismillah hir-Rahman nir-Rahim” three times.
- Recite Surah Al-Fatihah once.
- Recite the dua “A’udhu bi kalimatillahit-tammati min sharri ma khalaqa” three times.
- Recite Surah Al-Ikhlas three times.
- Recite the dua “Bismillah hir-Rahman nir-Rahim” once again.
- Blow on your palms and wipe your hands over your body, starting from the head, face, and neck, and moving downwards to the feet.
- Repeat this process three times.
Also Read: Nazar E Bad Ki Dua
The following is the table of the nazar utarne ki dua in Urdu and English:
Nazar Utarne Ki Dua in Quran
For the Evil Eye ( نظر لگ گئی ہو )
وَإِن يَكَادُ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا لَيُزْلِقُونَكَ بِأَبْصَارِهِمْ لَمَّا سَمِعُوا الذِّكْرَ وَيَقُولُونَ إِنَّهُ لَمَجْنُونٌ
وَمَا هُوَ إِلَّا ذِكْرٌ لِّلْعَالَمِينَ
yakadu allazeena kafaroo layuzliqoonaka biabsarihim lamma samiAoo alzzikra wayaqooloona innahu lamajnoonun Wama huwa illa thikrun lilAAalameena
Nazar Utarne Ki Dua Surah Qalam
Nazar utarne ki dua is an essential supplication in Islam that is recited to protect oneself or others from the harmful effects of the evil eye. It is crucial to recite this dua with sincerity and faith in Allah’s power to provide protection. The tariqa of reciting this dua should be followed carefully, and it should be recited regularly for maximum benefit. May Allah protect us all from the evil eye and guide us on the path of righteousness. Ameen.