Government Internships Program KPK Cities Improvement Project has been announced in Local Government, Election & Rural Development Department. Paid Internship Program by KPK Govt Empower youth and give them New Opportunities. The deadline to Apply online is the 29th of May, 2023.
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government is committed to offering the finest job opportunities and is currently seeking talented and capable candidates for its upcoming Internship Program in multiple cities throughout the entire province.
Purpose of Internship Program by KPK Govt
The Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government is currently offering internships for highly motivated, well-educated, and strategic candidates as part of its Rural Development Program for Cities Improvement. The government is welcoming applications from interested candidates who can support the Rural Development Department in successfully completing the KPK Cities Improvement Developmental Programs (KCIP).
The Asian Development Bank is providing assistance for this development program, which will be executed in five major cities of KPK, including Abbottabad, Peshawar, Mardan, Kohat, and Mingora. All interested applicants, both male, and female, must submit their applications online to become part of this exciting development program.
Number of Available Vacancies
|Fresh Graduates of Civil Engineering, Urban Planning, Management Sciences, Environmental Sciences, etc
Eligibility Criteria – Paid Internship Program by KPK Govt
- Candidates must possess the necessary qualifications.
- Candidates must have achieved a minimum 2.5 CGPA or 60% marks in their most recent degree.
- Candidates must have demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office computer skills.
- Applicants must be Pakistani nationals and hold a domicile of Mardan, Mingora, Peshawar, Kohat, or Abbottabad.
- Individuals who are currently enrolled in the Government of Pakistan’s National Internship Program are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply for KPK Internship Program 2023 Online?
To apply for the Internship Program, interested candidates must follow these steps:
- Access the kcip.gov.pk website and submit the application form online.
- Ensure that the online application form is fully completed and includes all necessary information.
- Incomplete educational information will not be accepted.
- Clearly specify the discipline for which you are applying.
- Upload all required documents, including your CNIC, two photographs, academic degrees, academic certificates, and any relevant experience certificates.
- If you are selected for Paid Internship Program by KPK Govt, you will be posted to Government or Semi-Government Organizations based on your qualifications for the relevant post.
- All selected candidates will be working on a full-time basis and are expected to adhere to the rules and policies of the Department.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive a call for an interview. Please note that you will not receive any Traveling allowance.
- The internship program is only for one year and cannot be extended.
- Please keep in mind that the Department reserves the right to increase, decrease, hold, or cancel any post.
- Applications will only be considered if submitted online and completed in full.
- Please make sure to apply before the deadline to be considered.