The Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has recently announced 44+ job vacancies for the position of Inspector Investigation in 2023 on the 4th of March. If you are interested in applying for this position, here is everything you need to know about the job advertisement. The last date to Apply Online is the 20th of March.
FIA Inspector Investigation Jobs 2023 Details
|Posted date:||03rd March 2023|
|Jobs Title:||FIA Inspector Jobs FPSC 2023|
|Jobs Location:||All Pakistan|
|Jobs Sector:||Govt Jobs|
|Testing agency:||Federal Public Service Commission (FPSC)|
|Domicile:||Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan & Ex-Fata|
|Salary Package Expected:||PKR 75,000 to 95,000|
|Employment Type||Full time|
Also Check: 599+ FPSC Jobs 2023 Advertisement 03/2023
- Age: Between 20 to 30 years old
- Education: Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an HEC-recognized institution
- Height: 5 feet 6 inches (Male), 5 feet 4 inches (Female)
- Chest: 33 x 34.5 inches (Male)
- Weight: In proportion to the height
- Physical Fitness: Must pass a physical fitness test
- Domicile: All Pakistan
- Minimum Weight for Males: 48.1 Kg
- Minimum Weight for Females: 45 Kg
- Chest Measurements for Males: 83 CM to 88 CM
- Age Limit: 20 to 28 Years (plus five years general relaxation in upper age limit)
Also Check: FIA Inspector Investigation Syllabus 2023 [UPDATED]
PDF of FIA Inspector Investigation Jobs 2023 Advertisement
Also Check: FIA Salary Of UDC, LDC, Constable, Inspector, And Assistant Director 2023
How to Apply online for FIA Inspector Investigation Jobs 2023?
The application process is entirely online. You can apply by visiting the official website of FIA (www.fia.gov.pk) and filling out the application form. The last date to apply is 20th March 2023.
The selection process for the FIA Inspector Investigation job 2023 will be based on the following stages:
- Written Test: The written test will consist of MCQs on General Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, English, and Mathematics.
- Physical Test: The physical test will consist of a 1-mile run, push-ups, sit-ups, and chin-ups.
- Interview: The shortlisted candidates from the written and physical tests will be called for an interview.
- Final Selection: The final selection will be based on the overall performance of the candidates in the written test, physical test, and interview.
The FIA Inspector Investigation job 2023 is an excellent opportunity for those who want to serve their country and work in a challenging and dynamic environment. Make sure to apply before the deadline and prepare well for the written and physical tests to increase your chances of getting selected.