STS Announced new BPS-05 to BPS-15 jobs in Various departments. The last date to apply for these Karachi Drug Court vacancies is the 19th of May, 2023.
It is accepting applications for screening tests of various posts. All Pakistani Nationals having suitable required qualifications can apply. It is the best opportunity for all candidates willing to join the Government department of Sindh.
Also Read: PTCL Finance Internship Program 2023
Details of STS Announced new BPS-05 to BPS-15 jobs
Karachi Drug Court is currently looking for suitable candidates to fill various positions in different categories. To ensure that we select the best candidates for each category, competent authorities will conduct screening tests. The SBA testing service will be conducting these tests. So if you think you have the required qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
Vacancies Available in Karachi Drug Court
The department wants to find the most qualified candidate for the job, so they’re holding a screening test to evaluate candidates for various positions. If you’re interested in applying, you can easily do so online through the website www.sts.net.pk. Good luck!
Also Check: Qatar Rail Jobs 2023
|Sr.no||Name of Post||Basic Pay Scale||No.of Posts||Qualification|
|1.||Reader||BPS-12||01||GraduateMust have knowledge of MS Office|
|2.||Junior Computer Operator||BPS-12||01||Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science, and Electronics from a recognized universityExperienced in MS Office|
|3.||Junior Clerk||BPS-11||01||Intermediate(Minimum typing speed 40/pm)|
Detail Summary of Screening Test
- All categories have different screening tests.
- SBA Testing Service will conduct all tests.
- The cut-off percentage will be 50%.
- Only successful candidates will be called for ability tests.
- SGA & CD with reference to notification SORI(SGA & CD) 3-76/219 will conduct Interviews of shortlisted candidates.
- Notified Selection Committee will take the interview.
- Applicants must pay Rs.1200/- as an application fee.
Last Date to Apply
Candidates can apply till 19th May 2023
- All candidates must send a complete application with all documents.
- Paid challan and academic certificates must be attached.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the further recruitment process.
- The department can hold, increase or decrease the no.of posts.
- Government servants can also apply.