HEC Scholarship 2022 for Undergraduate, PHD, Masters Pakistan available at hec gov pk. HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 for Pakistani Students is open now. Applications are being accepted for the HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 in Pakistan. The Government of Pakistan established the Ehsaas Scholarship for Pakistani students from low-income households.
This is the most coveted scholarship available to students pursuing a Bachelor’s degree. All Pakistani students enrolled in the first or second semester of a Bachelor’s Degree program are eligible to apply. This is a Fully Funded HEC Scholarship 2022 for school year.
HEC Scholarship 2022 – 2023
Almost all academic areas and majors are offered through the Ehsaas Scholarship Program, which has been authorized by HEC Scholarship 2022. Students studying in any of the 126 universities may apply for the grant. The scholarship will cover the whole tuition fee, as well as an annual stipend for living expenses.
Almost all academic disciplines and majors are available under the HEC Scholarship 2022-approved Ehsaas Scholarship Program. Students enrolled at any of the 126 universities are eligible to apply for the scholarship. The scholarship will cover the entire tuition price as well as an annual living allowance.
HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 Details:
- Offered by: Government of Pakistan
- Degree level: Bachelor’s
- No. of Scholarship: 50,000
- Scholarship coverage: Tuition fee + Monthly stipend
- Eligible nationality: Pakistani
- Start Date: 30 September 2022.
- Last Date:31st December 2022.
Following fields and majors are offered in the HEC Scholarship 2022:
- International Economy and Business,
- Animal Husbandry Engineering
- Food Safety and Quality Engineering
- Rural Development Engineering
- Agricultural Environmental Management Engineering
- Plant Protection
- Agricultural Water Management Engineering
- Applied Mathematics
- Hydrobiology – Water Quality Management
- Molecular Biology
- Environmental Sciences
- Complex Rehabilitation
- Social Work in Health Care
- Social Work and Social Economy
- Public Health
- European and International Business Law- LL.M
- Engineering Management
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Urban Systems Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- American Studies
- English Studies
- Classical Musical Performance
- Computer Science Engineering
Stipendium Hungaricum HEC Scholarship 2022 will cover the following expenses of the students:
- Free Accommodation
- HUF 40,000/month will be provided in case accommodation is not available
- Medical Insurance
- Full Tuition Fees
- A monthly stipend
- The stipend varies as per Degree, e.g., 43,700 HUF for Bachelors & Masters, whereas 140,000 HUF for Ph.D.
HEC Scholarship 2022 Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship 2022 for Pakistani Students will provide full tuition costs and stipend on yearly basis.
- Complete Tuition Fee as per University
- Stipend (annually basis).
List of Participating Universitiesin HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Sindh Agriculture University, Tandojam
- Sukkur Institute of Business Administration, Sukkur
- Benazir Bhutto Shaheed University Lyari, Karachi
- Dawood UET Karachi
- QUEST Nawabshah
- Shah Abdul Latif University, Khairpur
- The University of Karachi
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto University of Law, Karachi
- SHAHEED MOHTARMA BENAZIR BHUTTO MEDICAL Larkana
- Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi
- Institute of Business Administration, Karachi
- BBSUTSD) Khairpur Mirs
- Liaquat University of Medical & Health Sciences Jamshoro
- MUET JAMSHORO
- Peoples university of medical and health science, Sindh
- NED , Karachi
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University of Veterinary And Animal Sciences Sakrand
- The University of Sufism and Modern Sciences, Bhitshah
- University of Sindh jamshoro
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Benzirabad Nawabshah
- PAQSJIMS, GAMBAT
- Jinnah Sindh Medical University, Karachi
- Government College University, Hyderabad
- The Shaikh Ayaz University, Shikarpur
- Punjab Tianjin University of Technology-Lahore
- Government College Women University, Sialkot
- Information Technology University Lahore (ITU)
- King Edward Medical University
- Kinnaird College For Women, Lahore
- Lahore College for Women University (LCWU)
- National College of Arts (NCA)
- National Textile University -FSD
- Fatima Jinnah Medical University-Lahore
- Rawalpindi Medical University (RMU)
- University of Narowal
- Fatima Jinnah Women University-Rwp
- University of Okara
- University of Sahiwal
- University of Gujrat
- The University of Punjab, Lahore
- University of Education
- The University of Health Sciences, UHS
- University of Sargodha
- PMAS-Arid Agriculture University, Rawalpindi
- GCU, Faisalabad
- GCWU, Faisalabad
- UAF, Faisalabad
- Ghazi University, D G khan
- BZU, Multan
- Women University, Multan
- MNS UET, Multan
- MNS Agriculture University, Multan
- NFCEIT, Multan
- Nishtar Medical University, Multan
- IUB, Bahawalpur
- GSCWU, Bahawalpur
- Cholistan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bahawalpur
- Khwaja Fareed University (KFUEIT), R Y Khan
- Faisalabad Medical University, Faisalabad
- Rawalpindi Women University, Rawalpindi
- University of Mianwali
- University of Home Economics, Lahore
- FATA University, Kohat
- Agriculture University Peshawar
- Women University Mardan
- UET Mardan
- Women University Swabi
- University of Swabi
- IMS Peshawar
- Islamia College Peshawar
- UET Peshawar
- University of Haripur
- Khushal Khan Khattak University, Karak
- UoT Nowshehra
- KUST Kohat
- University of Buner
- AUST Abbottabad
- Khyber Medical Peshawar
- Gomal University
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Shringal, Dir Upper
- Abdul Wali Khan University
- University of Swat
- The University of Malakand
- University of Lakki Marwat
- Hazra University Mansehra
- The University of Peshawar
- University of Chitral
- University of Science & Technology, Bannu
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto Women University, Peshawar
- Bacha Khan University
- Air University, Islamabad
- Bahria University, Islamabad
- Federal Urdu University of Arts , Science and Technology
- Islamic International University (IIUI)
- Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad
- NUML, Islamabad
- National University of Medical Sciences, Rawalpindi
- NUST, Islamabad
- Quaid-E-Azam University
- SZAB Medical University
- UET Khuzdar
- Lasbela University of Agroculture Water and Maring Sciences Uthal
- Sardar Bahadur Khan Women University Quetta
- Turbat University
- University of Loralai
- Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering and Management
- Bolan University of Medical and Health Sciences. Quetta
- University of Balochistan,
- MUST, Mirpur, AJK
- AJKU, Muzaffarabad
- Women University, Bagh, AJK
- University of Poonch, Rawlakot
- Kotli University, Kotli, AJK
- Karakorum Internatinal University, Giglit
- University of Baltistan
Documents Required for HEC Scholarship 2022 Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Attach one Copy of your CNIC or B. Form.
- Attach one Copy of your parents(Mother or Father) CNIC or your Guardian.
- Income Certificates of Guardian.
- If your father is not a government job holder attach a stamp paper of 50 rupees with the application. Write the income of your guardian on the stamp paper.
- Attach the copies of last six months electricity telephone and water bills with the application form.
- If you are house is rented you should also attach its copy of rent agreement.
- Also Attach the copies of your last fee submitted and if your family members are also studying also attach their fee receipts.
- Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable)
- If you r family is paying any medical bills you can attach copies of those bills.
- You one passport size photo is required for apply.
- Take one picture from front side of your house.
Eligibility Criteria for HEC Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship:
- Must be between the age of 18-22 years for Undergraduate programs. The age limit should not exceed from 35 years for students applying for Masters degree programs. In case of PhD programs, age limit should not exceed from 40 years (on last day of deadline).
- The applicant must have completed HSSC/Intermediate or equivalent for application in Bachelor’s (Undergraduate Program) and One-Tier Master’s degree i.e. DVM, DPharm etc.
- The applicant must have completed 16 years Bachelors/or equivalent Degree for application in Master’s (Postgraduate Program).
- The applicant must have completed 18 years Degree/or equivalent for application in PhD Program.
- The applicant must fill all the fields of the Hungary application form and HEC Scholarship 2022 application form and no column or field should be left unfilled.
- Certificates/Transcript/Degrees to be attached must be attested by the attesting authorities such as IBCC and HEC. Equivalence of O & A level from IBCC is mandatory.
- It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (Medical, Engineering, Nursing, Architecture, Law, Veterinary Medicine etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Medical Commission (PMC), Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Nursing Council (PNC), Pakistan Council for Architects and Town Planners (PCATP), Pakistan Bar Council (PBC), Pakistan Veterinary Medical Council (PVMC), Pakistan Technology Council etc.
- IELTS/TOEFL scores as required, where applicable by Hungarian side.
- All applicants must submit medical certificate of satisfactory health condition (issued not earlier than 15 November 2021, a written certificate from a physician to prove that the applicant does not have the following illnesses: AIDS, Hepatitis A, B, C or any other epidemic conditions)
- In case of final selection, applicants will have to submit a bond on legal paper to HEC that he/she will not change discipline after final award of scholarship, and immediately after completion of his/her degree, he/she will return back to Pakistan to serve the country for a period as prescribed by the HEC. In case of failure to do so, HEC Scholarship 2022 reserves the right to recover from candidate or his/her guarantor, a penalty amount as prescribed/decided by the HEC Scholarship 2022.
- Applicants must fulfill all other requirements set by host Hungarian university/Tempus Public Foundation/Higher Education Commission of Pakistan.
- In case of final selection, candidate has to submit a bond agreement.
Ineligibility Criteria of HEC Scholarship 2022:
- Students who are getting any other scholarship are not eligible for this HEC Scholarship 2022.
- if you are studying in any distant learning program or in any affiliated college you are not eligible for this opportunity.
- If you got admission on self fee structure by university or in evening classes you are not eligible for this HEC Scholarship 2022.
How to Apply for HEC Scholarship 2022 Ehsaas Undergraduate?
- Visit the “Apply Now” link and make your account if its not created already.
- Then fill the form completely and upload all the documents listed above.
- After completing Online Application Form submit the application.
- When form submitted successfully download the form and Print it. Printed Form and all listed above documents must submit to Student Financial Aid Office of the university.
- Please do not send applications to HEC or BISP directly.