Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 Online Registration or Apply details are soon available at pmyts.nip.gov.pk. Applications for the PM Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan Internship Program 2022 for graduates are open. PM Youth Internship Program 2022, in partnership with PepsiCo, has provided an incredible career opportunity for young students in marketing, finance, food technology, law, engineering, public administration, and business with a stipend of up to Rs. 30,000/- per month.
The main objective of the Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 Online Registration national youth internship program was to prepare Pakistan’s educated youth through temporary jobs in private and public workplaces.
Online Apply Now for Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 Online Registration From below Image:
Monthly Stipend for PM Youth Internship Program 2022:
All those candidates who will be selected in the PM Internship Program will be able to get Rs. 30000/- each month
Under the PM Youth Internship Program 2022, all the candidates are able to work with the leading Private as well as government organizations as this will allow them to enter into the organization and learn about the strategies, Know how to work in a group, and other capabilities that will be very useful for each of them in their next practical life.
Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 All Details
|Organization||Kamyab Jawan Internship Program|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs 30,000/-|
According to the Prime Minister’s Youth Education Plan, Ministry of Inter-Provincial Coordination, interns are placed in federal ministries, divisions, provincial departments, industries, banks, corporations, and various public and private institutions for one year and receive a grant of Rs. 30,000 per month.
How to Apply For Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan Internship Program 2022?
pmyts.nip.gov.pk portal is not developed yet. PM Youth Internship Program 2022 is still working on it. We will update you INSHALLAH when the online registration started for Prime Minister Youth Internship program. Just keep visiting us.
- Under the Prime Minister’s Youth Education Program, Inter-Provincial Coordination Ministry, substitute students are transferred to government services, departments, provincial departments, industries, banks, corporations, and various public and private entities for one year and receive a stipend of Rs. 30,000 every month.
- This plan requires people of 16 years of age or later Matric or FSc recognition. The appropriate age or less than 25 years is eligible to apply.
- The Pakistani authorities have given new applicants the opportunity to fill an entry-level position as part of their Prime Minister’s youth training program.
The PM Youth Training Program is an opportunity for educated and unemployed youth on equal terms and in areas such as Gilgit Baltistan, Azad Jammu and Kashmir, FATA, and Islamabad Capital Territory.
PM Youth Internship Program 2022
See here Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 Prime Minister Internship Program has been told by the Prime Minister of Pakistan for the unemployed youth of the Country. The graduates which weren’t able to get jobs even after completing their degrees will now be able to get a paid internship chance. This was informed today by PM Imran Khan during his address to the nation.
The central aim of the National Internship Program 2022 for Pakistani youth
- The aim is to prepare Pakistan’s educated youth through temporary jobs in private and public workplaces.
Eligibility Criteria For PM’s Youth Internship Program 2022
- 16 years of perceived HEC grade or equivalent.
- 3-year diploma after high school graduation / FSc.
Madrassah graduates are also qualified to apply.
- 50% of the grades or 2.5 CGPA in qualification/recognition are the base limit for the selection of candidates.
- The age limit is up to 25 years.
- An age limit of up to 30 years is also recommended for FATA Balochistan and South Punjab.
- Pakistani citizenship
- There is no gender discrimination in this program. Women are encouraged to apply.
Documents Required For the Youth Internship Program 2022
- Passport photo.
- Form B/Passport/CNIC
- Graduation Transcript Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
Geological expansion of PM Graduate Internship 2022
- PM’s youth training program is spread across Pakistan.
Stipend For the PM Youth Internship Program 2022
- Compensation for the PM Youth Internship Programme is Rs 10,000 per month for one year.
Number of Interns in each year
- The PM Youth Training Scheme will force 15,000 qualified interns to participate in this youth program.
- Emphasis is placed on each public and the private official responsible for making good use of interns.
Training Areas Under Youth Internship Program 2022
The youth PM graduate internship 2022 training plan includes all private sector companies/institutions and development sector associations, administrative, community, and district government jobs, including the teaching foundations offered to the administrative authorities.
pmyts.nip.gov.pk 2022 Internship Allocation
As part of the PM Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 Online Registration youth training plan, the trainees are distributed according to the NFC grant and the FPSC’s setting for joint/local activities for each of the three years.
The Prime Minister Internship Program 2022 Online Registration choice of interns depends on their place of residence but can be started outside of their place of residence depending on the applicant’s profile.
PM Youth Training Scheme means working for the young generation, faced with numerous obstacles and problems, to make a living in this competitive modern age.
Apply Online For Prime Minister Kamyab Jawan Internship Program 2022 Procedure
- Interested and willing applicants who meet these criteria should apply online via the website www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk or via the link below.
- Candidates who submit late applications will not be entertained.
- Women are encouraged to apply.
- To apply online: click here
Last date for submitting online applications for the PM Youth Internship Program 2022
Last date for submitting online applications for the PM Youth Internship Program 2022 is not declared yet.
Take advantage of this unique opportunity and register as soon as possible, as the number of places is limited and candidates will be registered on a service basis based on availability.