The following questions were given in the LAT past paper of September 2020:
01. Which is the largest landlocked country in the world?
02. Which European Country is divided into departments?
C. United Kingdom
03. Where would you find the River Thames?
04. Which country is also known as the Netherlands?
05. In which country are the Taurus Mountains located?
06. The wire inside an electric bulb is known as?
D. Metallic Wire
07. With the fall of the Ottoman Empire, which of the following countries moved toward embracing secular nationalism?
D. Saudi Arabia
08. Psychology is an especially useful disciplinary approach when trying to?
A. Explain mythological accounts of the fate of souls in the afterlife
B. Make sense of the modes of religious experience
C. Discriminate between individual and societal aspects of a religious tradition
D. Interpret the meaning of religious language
09. The Sun Dance
A. Is practice by only the Hopi people
B. Is widely practiced in many Native American religious cultures
C. Is a midsummer Native American ritual that spans nearly two weeks
D. Both B and C
10. Who is known as the Father of Electricity?
B. Nicola Tesla
C. Thomas Edison
D. Graham Bill
11. Who is the author of the famous novel Pride and Prejudice?
A. Jane Eyre
B. Emily Dickinson
C. Jane Austen
D. Jane Green
12. What is the capital city of Spain?
13. What is the hottest continent on Earth?
B. South America
14. What is the capital city of Argentina?
A. Sao Paulo
D. Buenos Aires
15. Which kind of “bulbs” were once exchanged as a form of currency?
B. Ornamental onions
C. Snow Drops
D. Glory of the snow
16. Which layer of Planet Earth is made up of tectonic plates?
A. Inner Core
C. Outer Core
18. During which year did World War I began?
19. Convection, Frontal, and Relief arc the three main types of?
20. What kind of weapon is a Falchion?
LAT Past Paper ISLAMIC STUDIES MCQs
21. In the year of sorrow, which 2 of the Prophet’s beloved passed away?
A. Abdul Muttalib and Amina
B. Abu Bakar and Aisha
C. Khadija and Abu Tallib
D. Qasim and Abdullah
22. Which is the first battle of Islam?
A. Battle of Trench
B. Battle of Uhud
C. Battle of Badar
D. Battle of Khaybar
23. What does lstilam means?
A. Running between Safa and Marwa
B. Kissing Hajr e Aswad
C. Stoning the Shaytan
D. Sacrificing an animal after Hajj
24. In which year was the Qibla changed from Jerusalem to Kaaba (Makkah)?
A. 1 AH
B. 3 AH
C. 2 AH
D. 4 AH
25. At that age is Salah made compulsory for a Muslim child?
A. 7 years
B. 11 years
C. 8 years
D. 12 years
26. What was the seal of Prophet (PBUH) made of?
27. Sayyad ul Ayyam is the title for which day?
28. For how many years did the Ashab-c-kahf sleep?
29. Where did the Prophet (PBUH) and Abu Bakar (RA) first stay when they left Makkah for migration?
A. Jabal e Noor
B. Jabal e Tafseer
C. Jabal e Thawr
D. Jabal e Jais
30. Who was the first host of the Prophet (PBUH) in Madinah?
A. Anas ibn Malik
B. Tamim Al Ansari
C. Abu Darda
D. Abu Ayub Al-Ansari
31. How many types of Wahi are there?
32. How many Surahs start with the word Qul?
33. Who was the self-proclaimed prophet against the battle of Yamama was fought?
D. None of these
34. Which companion was regarded by the Prophet (PBUH) as the most modest person?
A. Hazrat Zayd Bin Thabit (RA
B. Hazrat Ali (RA
C. Hazrat Usman Ghani (RA)
D. Hazrat Umar (RA)
35. Women must be married for four reasons. for their wealth, family status, beauty, but the best reason to marry is?
C. Cooking skills
D. None of these
36. Which companion narrated the most number of Hadith?
A. Abdullah Bin Umar (RA
B. Anas Bin Malik (RA)
C. Abdullah Bin Abbas (RA)
D. Abu Huraira (RA)
37. Quran was collected in the form of a book by a committee of people, which was head by whom?
A. Zayd bin Thabit (RA)
B. Hazrat Umar (RA)
C. Abdullah Bin Abbas (RA
D. Hazrat Abu Bakar (RA)
38. Who gave Abu Bakar (RA) the idea to collect the Quran in the form of a book?
A. Hazrat Usman (RA)
B. Hazrat Khalid Bin Walid (RA)
C. Hazrat Umar (RA)
D. Hazrat Salman Al-Farsi (RA)
39. Who gives the idea of digging a trench around Madinah in the Battle of Trench?
A. Zayd Ibn Thabit (RA)
B. Salman Al-Farsi (RA)
C. Abdullah Bin Abbas (RA)
D. None of these
40. The companion who lost both arms while fighting in the Battle of Mu’tah, and was given wings in Paradise is?
A. Abdullah Ibn Rawah (RA)
B. Ja’far ibn Abi Talib (RA)
C. Zayd Ibn Harith (RA)
D. Khalid ibn AI-Walid
LAT ENGLISH MCQs
Complete the sentences by choosing the most appropriate moll, from the given lettered choices (A to 1) below each:
41. Mr. Saleem went___to oblige his superior.
A. on his way
B. in his way
C. out of his way
d. with his way
42. There are, as yet, no vegetation types or ecosystems whose study has been perfected to the extent that they are no longer ___ ecologists.
43. The father was angry and cast___his son.
44. With the less rapid expansion of the economy, we should make toward stable price levels.
45. The clouds of suspicion will clear ___ soon.
46. The teachers said that they were no longer prepared for the new Headmaster.
A. put over with
B. put up with
C. put on with
D. put up to
47. The construction of new housing units at the rate of one every month, there is still a shortage of accommodation.
SELECT THE SIMILAR MEANING
SELECT THE OPPOSITE MEANING
B. Go Before
LAT MATHEMATICS MCQs
61. Speed of a Car is 60km/hr. Distance covered in 1 hour and 15 minutes is
A. 75 Km
B. 72 Km
C. 74 Km
D. 80 Km
62. If one side of the square is 35m, then the area of the square is?
A. 1252 m2
B. 1205 m2
C. 1225 m2
D. 965 m2
63. How many surfaces are there in a cube?
64. If Sam’s age is 27 years in 2019, then his age in 2009 was?
65. What is 7% equal to?
LAT URDU MCQs
الفاظ کے مترادف لکھیں۔
A. ثابت قدمی
الفاظ کے متضاد لکھیں۔
Note: Either you write both (Essay and Personal Statement) in English or Urdu. Don’t write one in English and the other in Urdu
76. Write an essay on any one of the following topics: (15 marks)
- Standardized tests are a good way to evaluate someone’s intelligence.
- Constant social media connections make people feel more stressed and lonelier.
- E-books are better than Paper Books
77. Personal Statement: (10 Marks)
The following statement was given in the paper:
• Students should work part-time jobs while they are still at college.